What's new

I learned Japanese!!

Mansoor

Sempai
4 Mar 2016
As I was very interested to learn Japanese language and I promised you to learn it as soon as possible, eventually I learned a part of it in my dream last night, and am waiting to learn the rest of the language completely tonight. Of course I hope the dream is connected to the last dream and takes me into the same classroom!

If you don't believe, please look at the text how I wrote it in Japanese:

ハロー

あなたはどうですか?日本の気候はどうですか?雨ですか?

私は日本語を学ぶことができてうれしいです。私は昨晩私の夢の中でその言語を学びました。学校に行くことなく。

私は日本に行くつもりです あなたに会うために そしてあなたに日本語を話す

私が来るまで魚を調理してください。私はあなたの家に直接来ているので

ありがとうございます

Cool story bro.

Real talk, though: I think you need a better resource than whatever you really learned this from. I see quite a few mistakes in there.

Hi Julie

The errors were the fault of dream. A very tall student (I think he was an American) was on the seat in front of me and I couldn't see the teacher and blackboard easily. So I missed some of the subjects that the teacher wrote on the blackboard.
I think It was better I requested the teacher to replace my seat with that Eiffel tower.

Ah, I must apologize for my previous inclination toward doubt, because I have had my own miraculous experience: I learned German yesterday when a psionic vortex engulfed my brain and endowed me with knowledge of German. And I have proof!

Ich bin Julie.
Ich will ein Berliner. Danke shün!
Sprechen Sie Japanisch? Ich spreche Japanisch. Das ist gut.
Du hast mich gefagt, und Ich hab nichts gesagt!
Willst du ein glaß wasser?

Unfortunately, there was some cosmic disturbance in the process, so I may have misspelled some of those or done some things wrongly. (Or I just learned this stuff almost a decade ago and forgot most of it because I never cared to follow up. We report, you decide!)

Germany?! Oh a very good language for a translation job!
I'm very sorry that learning it takes long.

I wish I was instead of you and learned the same level of the German language supernaturally.

You gave me a motivation to try to examine dreaming a German classroom as well. This time, I will occupy a seat in the first row in order that that tall student who probably participate in every classroom doesn't situate between me and the blackboard.

Also, you offered me a glass of water. How frugal!

A glass of water is found everywhere.

I expected you would invite me for dinner in a luxuriant restaurant to have Chop suey or chow mein.

Last edited:
Hi all
This post was just a humorous writing and my purpose was not mocking or other impolitely things

Respectfully
Mans :emoji_blush:

Back
Top Bottom