What's new

How's the weather in your area ?

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
Here it's been about 35c give or take a few. Seems like no rain in sight also. The sun is really bearing too hot to really do any activity after 8 am in the morning, like walking the dog or even jogging.
But its summer, now I hope the jellyfish are late arriving at the beaches this year. :)

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
There’ll be a typhoon (No.12 IIRC) passing through on Saturday, at least here in Kanto, so I guess we have to brace for some rain.

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Reaction score
猛暑日 "Terribly hot day" continues also here. There is no rain for 3 weeks, even no cloudy day. (Well, to tell the truth, it's good for my business...:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Zizka

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
(what business is that?)
Here, in Quebec, it's been raining a lot for the last two or three days. Before that it was the hottest summer I can remember for some time often reaching 32-33 degrees.

johnnyG

先輩
Reaction score
I've been in hawaii for going on two months, staying at about the 1250ft elevation (380m). Every day is about the same, low of 19, high of 27, occasional late afternoon showers. It's hotter down on the coast, but no a/c at all--even just in case--in the place I'm staying.

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Reaction score
I envy you! The highest temperature in this summer so far is 38.2 degrees C in my city. There were only 3 days which didn't reach 30 degrees in this month.:emoji_sweat_smile:

what business is that?
It's related to equipment necessary for hot summer. :emoji_smile:

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
35c in Yamaguchi today. A bit too hot for a walk after 8 am.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
jma-02082018.jpg

Yesterday's and today's temperatures. The typhoon last weekend and today's rain failed to bring any respite from the stifling heat. It's our first summer with permanent air-conditioning.

It's related to equipment necessary for hot summer.
Absolutely indispensable. Congrats on some good business this year. :D