What's new

How do you say this short phrase:

kumiki

Registered
7 Nov 2015
I'd like to know how to say "My Guardian Enforcer" in Japanese.
Thank you very much.

Kanji *are* how you write out words in Japanese :). I guess you mean the pronunciation in romaji.

My honorable bodyguard/law enforcer: watashi no rippa na keigo/houshikkoukan

Or you could just use 用心棒 (Yōjinbō) which is used to mean bodyguard/guardian, and was used evocatively in the Kurosawa film of the same name. If you put "My honorable" on the front of this, you end up with a phrase that sounds weird in Japanese.
守護神 means "guardian angel" in Japanese, and you can put an honorific on the front of that without it becoming overly weird 御守護神 or 御守護神様. But this may not suit your needs. Is this for a tattoo?

To guard someone, and to enforce the law are two different things, so to try to include both concepts would end up as a very wordy sentence and could fit into a neat, economical phrase.

Kanji *are* how you write out words in Japanese :). I guess you mean the pronunciation in romaji.

My honorable bodyguard/law enforcer: watashi no rippa na keigo/houshikkoukan
Yes exactly! "Romaji" that's what it is called, yay I am learning a lot here ^.^
Thank you once more!

Or you could just use 用心棒 (Yōjinbō) which is used to mean bodyguard/guardian, and was used evocatively in the Kurosawa film of the same name. If you put "My honorable" on the front of this, you end up with a phrase that sounds weird in Japanese.
守護神 means "guardian angel" in Japanese, and you can put an honorific on the front of that without it becoming overly weird 御守護神 or 御守護神様. But this may not suit your needs. Is this for a tattoo?

To guard someone, and to enforce the law are two different things, so to try to include both concepts would end up as a very wordy sentence and could fit into a neat, economical phrase.
Hmmm, I can understand that...
What about "My honorable law enforcer?" I am trying to find kanji and romaji that means (or as close to this as possible) guardian/police officer?? Is their a word in Japanese that is similar or conveys this better?

I am working on a short story for my best friend. He is thinking of becoming a police officer. (^_^)

(I have to draw it out on my end), but if I was going to write, how would I write in Kanji "My Honorable Guardian Police Officer?" on the side of that picture? In Japan the title can be written up and down correct? Would you find it on the far left where that circle is? Would anyone mind drawing/ writing the title "My Honorable Guardian Police Officer?" out for me? Thank you so much everyone for helping me with this project.

Attachments

• myhonorableguardiancoverart123JAPANTITLEexample.png
    myhonorableguardiancoverart123JAPANTITLEexample.png
    462.4 KB · Views: 185
That photo is not something I drew, I am just using it to explain where I am thinking of putting the title in Kanji on the actual cover.

Back
Top Bottom