What's new

How do you blog on here?

Raxmo

後輩
30 Nov 2016
I've already searched for info on how to start a blog, are there prerequisites? or am I just blind and/or stupid? also, what are the things that are more acceptable for blogs? For instance, I'd like to chronicle my learning Japanese, but I feel that that would be best in a blog and not in a forum.

image.jpeg

So strange! I don't have that option when I go into the blog section. Is there something I need to do first in order to post blogs?

There may be some restriction based on join date, post count, or something like that. I don't use the blog feature so I really don't know. Try the Blogs > Your Blogs on the pulldown menu and see if that does it.

@thomas

There may be some restriction based on join date, post count, or something like that. I don't use the blog feature so I really don't know. Try the Blogs > Your Blogs on the pulldown menu and see if that does it.

@thomas
already have, and it's no dice. There is likely a probational period on here in order to prevent spam, but, I'll give it a little time I think and see how it goes I suppose.

@Raxmo Sorry, I didn't see this earlier! We switched to a new blogging system a while ago and there might still be a few rough edges. I'll take a look at this later tonight and will post back here!

Update: you were unable to create blogs, as you are still in the "Registered" usergroup (less than 5 posts). You should now be able to create your own blog.

Last edited:
@Raxmo Sorry, I didn't see this earlier! We switched to a new blogging system a while ago and there might still be a few rough edges. I'll take a look at this later tonight and will post back here!

Update: you were unable to create blogs, as you are still in the "Registered" usergroup (less than 5 posts). You should now be able to create your own blog.
oh? well then! allright, good to know ^-^ and don't worry about the wait, i don't expect anyone to be sifting through every little post at all times and reply instantly. You are just human after all ^-^

Back
Top Bottom