What's new

Help with finding this artist's name from his album cover. Translation needed.

coachccc

Registered
14 Jul 2014
Greetings, this is my first post to this board. This is more of a search of this artist to find other works of his. I tried for a couple hours to translate it myself but to no avail. If anyone could help with the NAME and/or ALBUM TITLE it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and thanks for having me on the forums.

king studio.jpgking studio.jpg

The title is ギターの歌謡ムード and from the photo I can't make out an artist's name (the small print is all fuzzy). Probably a compilation of various artists.

Thank you, those two symbols [歌謡] are what was alluding me. Google translates it to "Mood of the song Guitar" which sounds compilation like. Is that the correct translation? I'll try to get a better photo tomorrow. Thank you very much for the help.

Update: I found this on a japanese site, selling the album. Hopefully I'll get something out of it.

Update: FOUND- http://www.disclegend.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=183463

Thanks Mike, without you, I couldn't have found it.

The artist is Masayuki Kamiya and according to this blog he was still actively playing shows as of 2008. The page contains his personal email address if you wish to contact him.

Back
Top Bottom