Hi, I'm new here :D
I want you to help me to translate 2 sentences

1. 履歴書(写真付き)

2. 職務経歴書

Thanks for your help :D:D

Those aren't sentences, but,

1: Resume (with attached photo)
2: Curriculum Vitae

You could easily cut and paste those three words into a dictionary like Denshi Jisho - Online Japanese dictionary , 国語・英和・和英および専門辞書の検索サービス - Yahoo!辞書 , etc., even if you can't input Japanese yourself.

ah, can i ask you ? what the meaning of resume in here ?
and can you translate this one for me ?

-課題
≪テーマ≫
過去に関わったタイトルとその時の役割が理解しやすい資料をご提出下さい。
(様式は問いません)

Thanks for your help :D

resume as in when you want to apply to a job you give a resume to show your qualifications lol.

Subject
<theme>
Please submit documents that will make it easy to understands the duties and titles you have been given in the past
(Style does not matter)

resume as in when you want to apply to a job you give a resume to show your qualifications lol.

Subject
<theme>
Please submit documents that will make it easy to understands the duties and titles you have been given in the past
(Style does not matter)

ah, thank you very much. :D

I found Heisig's 'Remembering the Kanji' very useful in combination with studying words that contain those Kanji. I found studying kanji readings in isolation to be a terrible waste of time.

In addition to the web dictionaries I pointed you to earlier, you should consider installing the rikai-chan/kun/sama add-on to your browser. Rikai-chan is form Firefox, Rikai-kun for IE, Rikai-sama is for Firefox but with extensions that make integration with the Anki SRS system easier. You should also considering using the Anki SRS system (or another SRS), as it is far superior to paper flashcards or 'dumb' (random-order) flashcard programs. Of course there are learning techniques that disdain flashcards entirely, in which case you may not want to use Anki.

I found Tae Kim's guide very useful, Learn Japanese | Tae Kim's Guide to Learning Japanese but it didn't give a complete understanding, which is why I found this site - first as a grammar reference, be sure to check out the language articles at Language | Japan Forum - and secondly as a forum with very knowledgeable people willing to explain things clearly.

However, while people are very willing to help you learn, there's no way that anybody can learn -for- you even if they were willing to, and nobody is interested in spending effort on you if you do not show some signs that you are actually attempting to learn. Also, there's no point in us translating the web instructions for a job application if you don't have the language skills to complete the application, so please don't ask people to waste their effort on such an endeavor.

Even if we translate the site, your resume, all the e-mails back and forth, ... what would happen when you got to the interview and couldn't speak any Japanese? It's simply wasted effort all around, so, sorry, but I'm not working on that any further.

You want us to go ahead and translate all the rest of this for you now or do you prefer to ask a few words at a time?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408511863.879452.jpg

You deserve a huge medal and a big blue ribbon for World's Biggest Waste of Others' Time.

lol why do u guys even respond to these people, if you ask such an absurd question you think people will realize the absurdity after you point it out? quite doubtful on that one.

lol why do u guys even respond to these people, if you ask such an absurd question you think people will realize the absurdity after you point it out? quite doubtful on that one.

No, but heaping scorn and ridicule on such richly deserving targets is cathartic.

lmao so true. But honestly you better have some next level computer science or designing abilities if you wanna get hired for a position you dont even know the language for. Assuming that is your true intention.

You want us to go ahead and translate all the rest of this for you now or do you prefer to ask a few words at a time?

View attachment 13320

You deserve a huge medal and a big blue ribbon for World's Biggest Waste of Others' Time.

loooool. what ? no :D
im already translate that, by myself. i just dont understand the requirements part and im not good enough with kanji xDD
and why should i ask people to translate the whole site ? xDDD

im already translate that, by myself. i just dont understand the requirements part and im not good enough with kanji xDD

You seriously think you have a chance to get the job?

If I stick my toe into the sea at Dover, it doesn't mean that I'm seriously trying to swim the Channel or that I have a hope in hell of doing so.

You realise that they're expecting all that application to be in Japanese, right?

数多ある募集業種の中でレベルプランナーを特定して専願するということは、募集要項を熟読してその業務内容を理解してのことですよね?そもそもご本人がそのページのほかの部分は理解できてると仰ってるくらいだし。ただ、翻訳を頼む文章・語彙のレベルから考えて、申し訳ないけどとてもそれは信じられない。英語でいいから、なぜレベルプランナーで、例えばなぜシナリオプランナーじゃないか、教えていただけませんか?(尤もそれを日本語で言えるくらいの日本語能力をじゃないと、とてもじゃないけど採用は無理でしょうけど。)

He himself said so, as I wrote in my post IN JAPANESE. He can read the rest part of the page, thus he must be able to read my reply, if he REALLY can read it.

He can read the rest part of the page, thus he must be able to read my reply.

You are a very trusting person indeed. Pretty sure he cant read it though. Although im not sure to what extent being bad at reading kanji entails, and even despite the fact your post doesn't use that much hard kanji, the questions he asks doesent really make me think he cant read it. Maybe I am just being negative here and am wrong but that's just my two cents. Sorry himageki if im wrong but thats kinda what it looks like.

lol ok sorry mabye i was just being an ******* then. I just said it how I saw it, sorry. and yep I know what that means :p

He himself said so, as I wrote in my post IN JAPANESE. He can read the rest part of the page, thus he must be able to read my reply, if he REALLY can read it.
actually i cant read all of that, because im still learning now. i only want help from people like you guys who can speak better in japanese than me. i will try my best from now. thanks for all your help :)

Back
Top Bottom