What's new

help on a song!

gotha2981

Registered
18 Feb 2016
Hi all
I would like your help to identify a song I heard a few days ago in a shop in Tokyo (sorry I had no time to Shazam or ask around)
It was a sort of pop/rock song, I could distinguish at least two different male voices, but I cannot say if it was a duo or a band
A few words I could catch in the refrain:
- hitori
- kokonotsu (I believe, for sure "koko" was there)
- shimaru yo (at the very end of the refrain )
Sorry there are no many hints, but any help is appreciated! Thanks

I suspect that "kokonotsu" and "shimaru yo" are mishearings of "kokoro + the first syllable of the next word" and "shimau yo", respectively, since "nine" and "will be tightening/closing" are quite rarely used in refrain. Anyway, these hints are too few to identify the song.

I suspect that "kokonotsu" and "shimaru yo" are mishearings of "kokoro + the first syllable of the next word" and "shimau yo", respectively, since "nine" and "will be tightening/closing" are quite rarely used in refrain. Anyway, these hints are too few to identify the song.
Thanks anyway ... I know it is difficult, but you might not have any suggestion? The song must be fairly recent. ..

Thanks anyway ... I know it is difficult, but you might not have any suggestion? The song must be fairly recent. ..
One problem might be that those are pretty common song words in any language. I don't know, I'm not really into Japanese music, but even I know songs like 一人 by Ayumi and 上を向いて歩こう by 坂本九.

I went to YouTube and searched the terms 一人 心 and tons of results came up. Maybe one of them are it, and if not maybe you'll find something else you like.

One problem might be that those are pretty common song words in any language. I don't know, I'm not really into Japanese music, but even I know songs like 一人 by Ayumi and 上を向いて歩こう by 坂本九.

I went to YouTube and searched the terms 一人 心 and tons of results came up. Maybe one of them are it, and if not maybe you'll find something else you like.
Hi thanks
It is true these are common words... my hope was that it seemed a pretty recent and commercial song, played by two male singers, so maybe someone knew some recent updates. I will also try to search by myself...

Hi all,
you might think I am crazy, but after a few months I searched again and managed to find the song :)
hikari no shizuku by NEWS!
Toritoribe was right with regards of the words :)

Back
Top Bottom