What's new

Omoshiroi Nippon Video Contest

AngelSkylars

Registered
7 Jun 2015
Hello everyone! I love Japan so I entered this vide contest to win a trip there! Please help me by clicking and liking the video through YouTube. Thank you so much!

Multi posted in SEVEN places....congratulations, you have set a new record!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433716397.005299.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433716410.944403.jpg

But you're so very pretty I can't possibly resent you for it.

Lol, I didn't realize people would see it all at the same time.. This is my first ever forum and I'm really trying.. I'm sorry...

I removed all but this one post. Not sure if the owner of the site will allow it to stay. In the past , people requesting help with similar projects haven't got much response. People seem to be in to too much of a hurry.

I just don't have people to view the video so my friend recommending me to try japanese forums. Oh well.

You could always try to join one of the branches of the military , LOL. There are several bases in Japan. The Navy sent me to Japan for 2 years and it was like going to heaven. Good luck.

I'd like to think that we aren't opposed to helping people out when they ask for it, particularly if it's for a good or honest cause. It's the fact that so many people asking for help do it in their very first (and usually last) post on the forum.

At least she isn't straight up asking for money like the last post of this kind.

I laughed when you compared the blueberry-flavored drink to toothpaste :D. That's probably part of the reason why there are all these Japan-exclusive flavors of soda/chips/candy from brands that are otherwise sold worldwide - they're not everyone's taste. Gave the video a like.

It seems however that the cat pudding is not actually a Japanese product. The characters in the top right, "布甸", are Chinese for "pudding".

Last edited:
Hello all! :)
I recently made a video for the Omoshiroi Nippon Contest, a contest sponsored by the World Cosplay Summit in Nagoya and the Sushi Ninja anime! The video calls for any who enter to make a YouTube video about anything interesting in their area that relates to Japanese culture in some way. So for my entry I decided to cover the ever so popular Japan Pavilion in Epcot Park, Disney World!

In thinking of ways to share my video with more than just my friends and family, I thought that it would be cool to share the video with others who are as enthusiastic about Japanese culture (or the prospect of traveling to Japan) as I am! So here's my video and, if you feel inclined to do so, feel free to leave a like or comment on the video as well! Thanks to all who check it out - I hope you enjoy it! ;)

You've got competition :)

Nice scenery and music choice, even if the latter is very distinctly 洋楽 :D. Added a like.

Thanks so much for checking it out! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ^_^ And hey, there are two grand prizes in this competition. So maybe (in an ideal world) she and I can both win that trip to Japan! ;)

Any chance, for fairness' sake, links to all contenders could be put in the first post?

I'd just feel badly seeing anyone's attempt get buried below and ignored.

Back
Top Bottom