What's new

Help make my kabedon amazing >:)

Zanoske

後輩
24 May 2017
Hi everyone,

I've been dating this wonderful woman from Japan, and I want to ask her to go steady. I know for many in Japan, officially asking this question is really important.

I'm pretty fit and have a take charge attitude, and she really like this about me so, both for fun and for romance, I'm going to kabedon for the first time ever.

I'm a little nervous, and I want to say the right thing when I get in close. If you would please help me translate the below to the informal, masculine tone, I will be very grateful!

Thanks in advance 🙂:

Translate:
I like everything about you. I want you to be my girl.

Also - If this is not the best place for this question, please let me know where you think it may be better placed and I'll move it. Thanks again

I'm pretty fit and have a take charge attitude, and she really like this about me so, both for fun and for romance, I'm going to kabedon for the first time ever.

I'm a little nervous, and I want to say the right thing when I get in close. If you would please help me translate the below to the informal, masculine tone, I will be very grateful!
I see already several errors, try to meet any clichés in any case, that's usually wrong. Pre-programmed phrases and behavioural concepts rarely work either. Forget this media nonsense, it hardly ever works in real life. Be yourself and don't try to play someone who you're not. Try to interact honestly with the girl and show interest in her ideas and what she wants. If you want to be perceived as masculine and cool, then stay calm and relaxed, that usually makes more impression than artificial posturing. Japanese girls are certainly adorable, but only people!

I see already several errors, try to meet any clichés in any case, that's usually wrong. Pre-programmed phrases and behavioural concepts rarely work either. Forget this media nonsense, it hardly ever works in real life. Be yourself and don't try to play someone who you're not. Try to interact honestly with the girl and show interest in her ideas and what she wants. If you want to be perceived as masculine and cool, then stay calm and relaxed, that usually makes more impression than artificial posturing. Japanese girls are certainly adorable, but only people!

I get what you're saying and I'm not disagreeing, but I hope you noticed that I said this was also for fun. No one is posturing. This obviously isn't something I do on the reg.
All I'm interested in is how to say, "be my girl" or "do you want to be my girl".

As long as you say that at the right moment, it's not necessarily wrong. Until then, you should know her reasonably well!
I agree. Probably a few more dates, and if things keep going this well. I just wanted to learn this phrase now so I could memorize.

Thanks to you both

Back
Top Bottom