What's new

Help Finding Japanese Music Label Auditions Online

Lady Orisha

Registered
1 Nov 2016
Hello Everyone:x3:😁:x3:

I am an African American Solo Artist and I wanted to look for some Japanese Music Label's to audition for! I thought this would be the best place to ask! My music and video ideas will fit great with the overseas themes and I am extremely eccentric myself; so, I think this career path is perfect for me! Anyway, please tell me all of the website you might know of. Thank you everyone for your help! I truly appreciate it! X3

HAPPY HALLOWEEN:roflmao:

You might want to let us know if you can read and speak Japanese at a high level. You may get directed to websites in written or spoken Japanese here. Not a big deal , but script in colors other than black can be hard to make out on small screens.

You might want to let us know if you can read and speak Japanese at a high level. You may get directed to websites in written or spoken Japanese here. Not a big deal , but script in colors other than black can be hard to make out on small screens.
I have a translator for the sites if it is to hard to understand. Please feel free to put any sites! Thank you for replying! ^__^

If you're not Japanese, don't live in Japan, don't know the language, etc....just what is it exactly that makes what you do "J-pop"?

If you're not Japanese, don't live in Japan, don't know the language, etc....just what is it exactly that makes what you do "J-pop"?
I plan to put more Japanese into My Music. I am starting off and I think English is great way to introduce my music for many who enjoy English overseas. My ideas and themes are more Jpop/Jrock then American and I am going to use more languages as well. Thus the reason why I think my style of music will go really well in Japan.
If you chose not to tell me anything that's fine but no need to flood my page with non-answering replies.

One post hardly qualifies as a "flood" and since it was a question I don't see how it could possibly be anything other than "non-answering".

I take it you have searched for Japanese music companies which have online audition sites in English and found none. Is that correct?

@Lady Orisha , I am not sure why you have reported this post. In order for others to assist they need to understand better. Also mind we are all volunteers in this community, so there's really no need to become defensive. Everyone's just trying to help. :)

I just ask a question no need to be upset as well. I just don't see the point of not posting answers to my question. I found a good bit of sites for Japan Music Label Auditions that really love International entries. They made their sites to include English for that reason. I thought I might have missed some sites or thought other here might know more thus why I created the post. The Japanese site where very nice and polite about letting me enter. But this site has been a bit rude. I don't understand why asking a simple question is such a big deal. Even the Professional Music Companies I visit were so very nice and polite about everything. So, I understand if others choice not to post on here but I don't see the point of posting replies that don't answer the question above.

I thought I might have missed some sites or thought other here might know more thus why I created the post.

How are we to know what sites you did find, whether you found any at all, or if you even searched? You didn't tell us. We have to ask.

Some of us will go to quite a bit of trouble to research answers for people in need of help. Often that involves seeking clarification from them about what they have already done or discovered on their own so we don't waste time plowing the same ground twice. If you want to be resentful and dictate who may reply to you and how they are to reply then you are greatly reducing the chances of people spending time to help you.

Back
Top Bottom