What's new

Hello...new member here

JayWhy

後輩
8 Sep 2014
Hello everyone.
I just joined this forum and thought I'd say hi and introduce myself.
My name Is John and I live in Australia.
I have been to Japan twice. The first time was an all expenses paid trip by the company I worked for at the time, to learn how to operate a new piece of equipment.
Because my wife wasn't able to travel with me on that trip, the second visit was a holiday for both of us. I wanted to show her everything I learned and experiences I had.
We both absolutely loved Japan and would have loved to go back again. Sadly, my wife has now passed away but my interest in Japan has never waned so I thought I'd join this forum to catch up on everything Japanese :)

Hello! ^_^

I am new here as well! :D

I am very sorry about your wife. :( I hope that you are doing well, and I hope that your dreams can come true for both of you! :)

Hi John, nice to have you aboard! I'm very sorry about your wife.

When are you planning your third trip to Japan?

Hello! ^_^
I am new here as well! :D
I am very sorry about your wife. :( I hope that you are doing well, and I hope that your dreams can come true for both of you! :)
Hi Aelna
Thank you for your kind words :)
Now it's my turn to welcome you to the forum 🙂
I think it's a great place to discover all we want to know about Japan.
Hope you enjoy it, as much as I do 😄

Hi Thomas
Thank you ...and it's nice to be here :)
If I'd been able to afford it, my third trip to Japan would have happened a couple of years ago, and I'd probably be up to my 8th trip by now :)
I've had "Japan withdrawals" for a while and I find this forum, as well as watching NHK World TV offers some relief :D .....not the same as being there of course, but it'll have to substitute for the time being :)

Back
Top Bottom