What's new

Hello! :D

Yolanda

Registered
8 Mar 2017
Hello!

I'm Yolanda, 23 years old, from Indonesia. Nice to meet you!

I'm an illustrator and currently working on a webcomic project that goes by the title 'Bulae', on the LINE Webtoon's Discover portal. It wasn't a serious project at first, but I want to start my career as a comic creator with this title. As I highly influenced by Japanese manga and anime ever since I was small, it is a dream of mine to be able to create my own comic. And growing up with all these Japanese cultures, I want to do a further research for this webcomic of mine about Japanese traditional culture, myth, legend, superstition, supernatural ritual, and the yakuza communities. (I deeply apologize if the mention of yakuza was insulting any Japanese people.)

As Japan and Indonesia have quite the history itself, I alsowant to know the Japanese people's thought about the history.

Oh, and these are bits of my webcomic:
1.jpg 12.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 011-B.jpg 13.jpg

>> Feel free to read 'Bulae' here!

Beside research, I might also need some help on translating a few dialogue in the future chapters of this webcomic into a proper Japanese, since I have a few characters that speak Japanese and live in Japanese cultured country. I've browsed this site for a while and I got a lot of great vibe and Japanese people's hospitality and trustworthiness. Thank you for reading this, I'll enjoy surfing on the forum and informative blog and hope to be friends with you all!

See you around ^^

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    681.5 KB · Views: 5
Very nice, Yolanda, thanks for sharing! And welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome~ 😅 I think I'll spend a lot of time surfing around the forum 🥷

Welcome to the forum! I have to say, I love your comic. Classy art style and charming characters :)

Nice art work. My daughter does manga and she used to teach drawing on Youtube. Her stuff is still up there, but now with a family, she's too busy to give lessons. If interested, pm and I'll give you her website.

Welcome to the forum! I have to say, I love your comic. Classy art style and charming characters :)

Thank you for welcoming me and checking out my comic! Hehe, I'll do my best! Hope I could post an update sooner. ^^b

Nice art work. My daughter does manga and she used to teach drawing on Youtube. Her stuff is still up there, but now with a family, she's too busy to give lessons. If interested, pm and I'll give you her website.

Thank you! Oh, that's very interesting, sir. I'll pm you soon.Thanks for the info.^^

Back
Top Bottom