What's new

Have You Ever Been To China???

Have you ever been to China ?

• Yes, I live there (or have lived there)

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Yes, I have visited China many times

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yes, I have been to China once

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I have been to Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan but not the PRC

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, but I plan to go there in less than 2 years

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No, but I want to go there one day

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No, and I am not planning to go

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

lenajiang

先輩
18 May 2007
Hi all,

I come from China .Have you ever been to China? Would you mind tell me what's your feelings when in China ?
Thank you very much!

Best wishes

lena👍:)

Hello lena !

I haven't ever been to China, yet....but that all may change by next Spring.
I've been invited on a tour and of course I'm super anxious to go and view what all the hype is about for myself. 👍

http://www.chinadiscoverytours.com/china/2007-d-td.html

Although it would be officially limited to Beijing, Shanghai and Suzhou there is the possibility of "add-on" days to the end. Does that about cover it, or is there anything else you recommend in our extra time ? :p

What I secretly and desperately want, in fact, is a cruise on the ancient Yangzte, to see the Three Gorges before the completion of its damning, ahhhh the waterways of Guilin and the border area with Vietnam of course....I can only imagine it as the best natural sightseeing China has to offer... 👍

hi,Welcome to China !
I can't say any more .All things you touched must by yourself ,and that let you have a deep impression.I believe you will have a good trip to there.

I love china mainland, welcome to china, welcome to Hunan. It is a beautiful place.
I am tian.Nice to meet you. If you want to know more details about chinese taditional medicine, pleae do not hesitat to contact me.

China is great, especially for the great Olympics. It is said that after the game there will be a lot more foreign visitors starting the China tour. If you are interested in China or any stuff about multi-culture you can google search hellochina.com. Many members registered there are from all over the world. Also many local Chinese people are willing to share ideas about China travelling or anything.

Hi
I already traveled in China (right now in Chaoyabg distirct0, in Beijing, where I'm curently having my 5th trip during spring festival, and sharing my experience on the blog listed in my signature.

I would like to go one day it seems like an awesome place. I almost had the chance a while back but I am not sure if I really ever would I mean I have NOTHING against Chinese people but the government kind of concerns/scares me
especially after I seen how they do the Buddhist/Tibet protesters and such...I also felt bad for that little girl at the Olympics they wouldn't let sing in public due to how she looked or something?

anyways I don't know both sides of the story so I could be judging too harshly

i never been to china, but if you can convince me that there is other things that worthwhile besides the great wall, then i might consider it.

raverboy

Well, I got a photo website on wich i uploaded some of my pictures from my trips. Beijing got amazing things to visit (and each is very large). There's the summer palace and the forbidden city, the temple of heaven. Some cities close from Shanghai, such as Suzhou or Hangzhou also got great things to visit. And my best memories of China are in Yunnan (south of the country). Just have a look at it to make your own idea : Azote.org
(depending on the weather an my skills, some pics don't look great)

hii^^
im chinese but i was born in italy and i live there, but i love my country and every sumer i come to china to learn chinese and travel :D
my fav city its shanghai wowww ;) also nanjing is not bad!

I never been to china but i really want to visit it in the future,many people here visited china for business.
It's amazing land.

I have not been in China, but I hope to visit the land of business and languages .
I'll visit it one day .

i was in china from about 3 months ago
i like it too much
and i miss my new friends there
and i miss the flower tea
i hope go there again , and i will go soon to (shenzhen)

haha,ツ江苏窶廬窶「テシ窶認ツ。
ナ?テ??藩??愬セ过窶吮??ツ坂?倪?廬窶「テシ窶認还窶「sツ渉ュツ。

I've been to Hong Kong 3 times and Beijing 3 times. I'm planning to go to Shanghai in October 2011 and maybe take the high speed rail to Beijing. Travel to China is economical, the food is great, knock off shopping is interesting, and the people are friendly. Despite being politically different, we still have more in common. Let peace prevail.

I spent about 5 months last year in China, living and studying in Beijing, and traveling around the country. I'd like to go back someday to explore the south and southwest, and to recreate an adventure I had in Xinjiang.

Travel to China is economical
a $130 minimum visa price for US citizens is not what I'd call economical. If you get your visa in a foreign country, it's closer to 150-200 USD. It's pretty cheap to get around once you're in the country, considering how far you're traveling from place to place.

Back
Top Bottom