What's new

Have You Ever Been To China???

Have you ever been to China ?

• Yes, I live there (or have lived there)

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Yes, I have visited China many times

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yes, I have been to China once

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I have been to Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan but not the PRC

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, but I plan to go there in less than 2 years

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No, but I want to go there one day

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No, and I am not planning to go

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Hi,
I've been to Shanghai for work but would love to visit it again (as well as other cities) for pleasure.

On another note... Do you guys think that the Yuan is gonna go up? Everybody is quite optimistic about buying 中国元 these days.

Lengjiang, I hope you do not mind me saying this, but China needs toilet disinfectant much more badly than it needs a space program. China also desparately needs to improve its building quality. If the Tohoku tragedy had happened in China, half the buildings in the country would have fallen down. I like ordinary Chinese people. They are friendly and sincere. And sadly many of them face nearly impossible living or working conditions that would break the rest of us.

---------- Post added at 14:34 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

Do you guys think that the Yuan is gonna go up? Everybody is quite optimistic about buying 中国元 these days.

Since the yuan is not freely traded, only the central government functionaries know where it is going.

My post will be late but just the same, I would want to visit soon. The country's culture is so rich that I am certain that I will be learning a lot.

Back
Top Bottom