What's new

Grammar Help

Exidez

先輩
23 Nov 2002
ok i have an exam for japanese tommorow and then i have a two month holiday. Over the holidays i would like to learn some more grammer structure to advance my japanese for next year. Is there a web site that is easy to understand that can help me with grammar structure. I have allready learnt the basics and more. Or Even better is there anyone that can help me advance/maintain my japanese over the holidays?

Then how about starting a new thread listing links to useful information? That would be far more useful than putting it in a reply in a thread that died almost a decade ago,

Then how about starting a new thread listing links to useful information? That would be far more useful than putting it in a reply in a thread that died almost a decade ago,

It's sadly different for every forum.

- Roughly 50% will have some person scolding you for not adding it to an existing thread
- The other half will tell you that you should have started a new thread

There's usually only one way to find out which type of forum you're on...

And there is always somebody who will come along and say what you said.

There once was a man who said, Damn!
It is borne in upon me that I am
An engine that moves in predestinate grooves
I'm not even a bus; I'm a tram!

There once was a man who said, Damn!
It is borne in upon me that I am
An engine that moves in predestinate grooves
I'm not even a bus; I'm a tram!

Old man you should stay your complaint,
For the grooves that you call a constraint
Are there to contrive
That you learn to survive.
Trams arrive, buses may or they mayn't.

Since your question was posted long time ago you might not need this information anymore.
but for someone who might see your post and find information about studying Japanese grammar.
here is the link for you
無料日本語教材「オンライン日本語学習」

OMG! Hontouni Arigatou for posting this up here! I have been at lost for the past few weeks as I don't know where I should start as my cousin gave me far too many resources. I think I shall focus on this website first. Thank you so so much!

Back
Top Bottom