What's new

G30 at Osaka University

Collagen18

Registered
5 Feb 2016
Hi everyone,
I have recently passed the first stage in applying to the Chemistry-Biology combined major program (which is taught in English) at Osaka University. I am going to have an interview in the next two weeks.

Yeah, is anyone here studying that G30 program? It would be really helpful if you can share some experience about the interview because sincerely I do not know what to prepare. Besides the interview session, there is also a questionnaire part which will assess the applicant's basic knowledge of chemistry, biology, math and physics.
It is somehow abstract. So can anyone share some experience? Thanks a lot!

Hi everyone,
I have recently passed the first stage in applying to the Chemistry-Biology combined major program (which is taught in English) at Osaka University. I am going to have an interview in the next two weeks.

Yeah, is anyone here studying that G30 program? It would be really helpful if you can share some experience about the interview because sincerely I do not know what to prepare. Besides the interview session, there is also a questionnaire part which will assess the applicant's basic knowledge of chemistry, biology, math and physics.
It is somehow abstract. So can anyone share some experience? Thanks a lot!

I know this was year ago, but I'm interested to know what happened during the interview, because I will be applying soon ^^ Thanks

Back
Top Bottom