What's new

Fishing question

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
4 Sep 2015
I need to know the Japanese word for "leader", the one with the metal swivel on them. I just lost what I think were 2 eels due to I wasn't (didn't have) them metal leaders.

Thanks guys.

You can find them at a tackle shop by just browsing. It would be more useful to learn the phrase "What do you call this in Japanese?' so you can then ask anybody anywhere what anything is.... don't you think? Carry a little notebook and write stuff down.

The word for metal is きんぞく

What happened to the Japanese classes you were taking last summer? You were posting about your Japanese studies hot and heavy for a while there and then it just suddenly died like baby with the colic.

You can find them at a tackle shop by just browsing. It would be more useful to learn the phrase "What do you call this in Japanese?' so you can then ask anybody anywhere what anything is.... don't you think? Carry a little notebook and write stuff down.

The word for metal is きんぞく

What happened to the Japanese classes you were taking last summer? You were posting about your Japanese studies hot and heavy for a while there and then it just suddenly died like baby with the colic.

I just made a post about what happened. Thanks Mike.

Well I trapped my first eel of the season. Too bad it was too small to keep. Didn't have my camera with me. Next time.

Back
Top Bottom