What's new

First Multi-Language Interactive Writing App

Hi guys, my friend and are developing an app that interactively teaches you the alphabet (or radicals) of 10+ languages.

At the moment we are at an early beta stage and we are looking to expand the functionality based on user feedback, so we'd love to know what you guys think. Here's the link to the Japanese Kana section: Write It!

Some sample questions that you can answer:

1. Do you feel that you’re able to more effectively practice a new writing system? If no, what would make this experience better?

2. Would you use this interactive method of learning a writing system over using a video, book or other types of media? If no, why do you prefer another form of media for learning?
It will be available on Android and iOS in the near future, and it will be free with all content unlocked.

Ratings
Some sample questions that you can answer:

1. Do you feel that you’re able to more effectively practice a new writing system? If no, what would make this experience better?

2. Would you use this interactive method of learning a writing system over using a video, book or other types of media? If no, why do you prefer another form of media for learning?
It will be available on Android and iOS in the near future, and it will be free with all content unlocked.
1. Not really, I don't have a stylus and I don't think using my finger develops the skill the way writing with a pen/pencil/brush does. It would probably be better if I used a stylus, but I can't be bothered to carry one around.

2. See 1.