What's new

Finding a person

Tomoko

後輩
19 Mar 2002
:emoji_wink: I am looking for a young man who stayed with my family in Canada for about 3 weeks about 14 or 15 years ago. His name is Hironari Yamaguchi and I believe he would be about 34 or 35 years old by now. I was his host family for his stay in a place called White Rock in British Columbia Canada. His parents resided in Hokaido. Hiro attended a college in Tokyo just before he came over to Canada. He loved barbeques. I would love to get in touch with him and just know how he is doing and let him know that we still think of him often. 🙂: Thank you.

HI wendy,

I'm up in Hokkaido. Would you have an address? It might be a long shot but still might be worth it too.

Im not sure if I sent my posting properly but incase I didn't, I just want to thankyou Moyashi for your help. I have a very old address which is about 14 to 15 yrs old. It is Midor Machi Asa Hi Kawa Hokaido, Japan. 070 05 971 3002 0166 51 1139. Hiro did write after his return to Japan but I don't have that address with me at this time. When I get it I will post it. Again, thankyou, any information will be greatly appreciated. :)

Back
Top Bottom