What's new

Wanted Final Fantasy Trading Card Game

Bearish

Registered
11 Jan 2019
Hi, i'm looking for some player\shop owner of FINAL FANTASY TRADING CARD GAME located in Japan, mostly i'm looking for a specific promo card "A-002" witch was released in Japan Only, other than that, i'd like to buy singles, boosters or box from japan, but mostly, i'm looking for that promo card!

Hi i am living here in japan and maybe i can find it for you. If you're interested please kindly message me.

It appears that a shop in Akihabara called Big Magic was selling a single copy of that card back in March of this year, based on a tweet from them:

Of course, it could be gone by now. As I'm sure you know, it is a very rare card. As part of that tweet, the shop indicated that they were willing to purchase copies of the card for 2500 yen, so you are likely going to have to pay more than that to get one.

The shop website is here: カードゲーム専門店 BIG MAGIC 秋葉原店 | BIG MAGIC 日本最大級のマジック:ザ・ギャザリング通販店BigwebがMTG大会やカードの情報を発信!

You may be able to find it elsewhere, from time to time, on other websites, including Japan's Yahoo auction site, by doing a web search using these terms:

暗闇の雲 オニオンナイト "A-002"

Putting A-002 in quotes helps weed out irrelevant pages.

Back
Top Bottom