What's new

Fast food sends schoolgirls into sexual feeding frenzy

okay that's just wierd, i doubt its true anyway, i bet their just really horney or in need of loving lol. doubt its the fast food.

wish it was tho ^^;

kuroki-kaze

it's me again.... sorry !

Yes, japanese girls & woman are just cuddly, sweet ... little monsters ! I love'em but nowhere are they close to "horny big mac eaters" !!!
lol

Ok Frank D. White

In fact, since you asked nicely,
just one eye, the right one. :D

If You Have Long Black Hair......

ascate said:
In fact, since you asked nicely,
just one eye, the right one. :D

I'm in love!! I'll send my private Lear jet to pick you up for private consulting. $300 an hour & expences OK or just a straight $500 an hour?

Frank

😊 😍 :D :p 👍

HAHA Frank, anyways this article is horrible but funny, disgusting about the herpes being so bad she couldnt walk! HOLY! That is horrid... Makes my nerves cringe to think about that. Maybe we need Ghettocities (Josh) to verify this for us. :D

to frank d white

well !
Hold your horses, friend !
paying a woman, like in your proposal, is called prostitution, whatever the price.
first I'm not in this kind of game,
second if I were, it would be horribly MORE expensive than your offer and a lear jet far too small ! MDR !!!!!!! ( MDR : which is french sayin Mort De Rire, translated in english it means dying of laughing) !!!!!

but the truth is (better that I tell you now, before you go too far in your wildest dreams....) : we can only be good friends, and nothing else (mind you I can't help it if you fall in love, but it will be a waste of energy...). The nature has made me a wonderful present, at birth probably, or it came later when I was ten years old : I fell in love with my teacher. Her name was Vannessa and since that day I know that I can only follw this path. It's a long and wonderfull story, you know.

but I have lots of good, very close, men-friends. so you still have a chance in this category, welcome to you !! LOL + LOL ******

but...

why use such evil-looking pictures as avatars ? I'm certain that you have nothing to do with hannibal lecter. or have you ? Strange, I feel you totally different, you should not hide behind such cruel pictures. I'm sure you will have a nice day.

to rock lee

yes, I agree with you.
the best part of it is that I have two of those !!!
:D

to playaa

I'm no doctor, but herpes DOES NOT develop this was.
Therefore you should not believe it and even less enjoy the sight of it !
read my first intervention about it : it's all a bad joke.
sweet dreams to you and remember
japanese girls are sweet dolls too beautifull to be seen that way.

I Am Very Harmless, Old And Married !!

The most I can be is an internet friend. I love to tease
& flirt with all women, young & old(no old ones on this Forum!) !! Some of the younger girls call me Uncle Frank.
I am to old to do anything but fanticize about the good ol days. I love long black hair and Asian women. Anyway, you sound like a VERY interesting person and are a welcome addition to the Forum! I almost always am kidding, so if you have a serious question let me know & I will give a straight answer. Sorry if I bugged you with my crazyness!!

Frank

😊 :eek: :? 🙂 😍 🎈

please, tease, frank d white, no bug watsoever !

I got you 5/5, no misunderstanding between us. I'll be your internet friend, and I take it as an honour. dont forget, I'm rather 2nd (3rd???) degree myself.

thanks for the compliments you're making, (about being VERY interesting and a welcome addition...) -( (LOL I dont know how to "cut" quotes to reproduce them where ever I need them... ) ) But you're right, I AM VERY INTERESTING !!! MDR !!!

If there are no old woman on this forum, then there are no older men either. consider yourself as being eternally young, as long as you are with this jref forum !! and so will we all be !!!

(still dont know why you hide behind ugly masks, though!!!)
have a good day

to Ascate

I really like Asian woman because of their eyes...I really makes them look so beautiful 😍 ....maybe one of the reasons I want to live In Japan...there are Nice European woman too....but I like Asian women more 😌

And woman who aren't interested in men are more of an attraction to men...you always like things you can't have more :)

I'll be waiting to see the full picture 😍

I Try To Find Pictures That Represent....

(still dont know why you hide behind ugly masks, though!!!)
have a good day[/QUOTE]

a crazy ol guy.Sometimes they are so bad people ask me to change them. Just for you, I'll pick a more pleasant
"crazy ol guy" avatar!!

Frank

🙂 :) 😌 ☝ :joyful:

The Professor is great@! Futuram is definately a fav of mine, lol! :D Anyways ascate, most of the people here do not look at Japanese girls in the way this article is saying. I thought it was fairly funny and all a joke. And yes ascate, you have very pretty eyes how about the whole picture for us? :)...

frank d white & playaa

well, frank, that'san enormous improvment ! try some more and i might fall in love, too ( LOL!!!)

as for a whole picure, playaa, you'll have to be patient, i'm not sure i'm ready to expose myself on the web.... by the way, when one lives in Red Stick, one should speak french, no ??

Contrary to the prudist point of view, which is sadly quite popular among many Americans, there is absolutely nothing wrong about having sex as often as you want!
The only thing that you need to take care of is to always use condoms to protect from STD (sexually transmitted diseases), but that's it.
These sex counsels are really utter nonsense and not leading anywhere. The absolutely only thing they need to do is providing these girls with as much condoms as they need and then educating them about how important it is to use condoms, rather than imposing false moral values upon them on how often they are allowed to have sex.

@ascate
Congrats to your orientation, and to openly confessing to it!

Contrary to the prudist point of view, which is sadly quite popular among many Americans, there is absolutely nothing wrong about having sex as often as you want!

Well, now ! Of course there is nothing wrong with making love. And even several times a day, if possible. Love making makes your adrenaline come out of the dark corners of your body and will bring you relief. Love making will bring down stress and relieve headache. And it will make you see life far more pleasant. Making love will also make you a re more lovable person.
In fact, it is the best medication (for all sorts of things) known at the moment because it is without harmfull side effects.
How about that ?

Back
Top Bottom