What's new

Family in Japan

Kathyme21

Registered
16 Jun 2017
my mom has lived in the US since 1957 her name is Koto Kanegawa Cameron, she married William James Cameron in Japan ,not sure the year ,but my mom married my dad on his Navy ship in Japan any way my mom's brother and niece live in Japan his name is Morigi or Moriji (don't know the correct spelling), so it could be Morigi Kanegawa, Moriji Kanegawa, his Daughter's name is Taeko and his wife's name is Yukiko the last phone was 01181 45 801 6294 or 01181 45 803 1932 and I do have a few more numbers , I tried the numbers I have and they say it is disconnected, so If anyone can tell me how to find my mom's family her birthday is today June 15 1933, I just think she would feel better if she could hear from her brother again hopefully they did not die with that Sanumi that happened in japan I hope some one can help me with info in finding my mom's relative's

Once your mother's birthday passed it just didn't matter anymore?

I am tired of posters who want us to do the work of finding people for them but who can't be bothered to interact enough to help us to help them.

And I'm tired of actually making contact with the people they were looking for only to have the poster disappear on us, leaving me looking suspicious.

Once your mother's birthday passed it just didn't matter anymore?

I am tired of posters who want us to do the work of finding people for them but who can't be bothered to interact enough to help us to help them.

And I'm tired of actually making contact with the people they were looking for only to have the poster disappear on us, leaving me looking suspicious.
thank you
First number rings. Second one is not in service.

Back
Top Bottom