What's new

Elementary level material

23 Oct 2007
I'm finding it hard to find reinforcement material in my studies, because every new lesson I do in a book is introducing new grammar, figures of speech, and especially kanji. The first 2 aren't much of a problem, but it would be nice to have some material that I could read to reinforce the kanji I already know. Is there any way of getting a hold of a list of the kind of reading material (eg novels or whatever) a particular grade in japan is reading? I don't care if I have to spend money importing books, I just want something that I can read that uses the Kanji I've already learned (essentially 1st or 2nd grade level kanji), something that isn't as easy as わたしわアメリカじんです but doesn't go too far beyond the kanji that I've learned so far. I feel like this would be an invaluable tool for reinforcing what I've learned so far and making me more able to continue my studies. Does anyone know any books that Japanese 2nd graders would be reading or even any websites geared toward Japanese children? Anything would be greatly appreciated.

I changed the link to the direct link to amazon, not via your blog or your affiliate URL. This is the third time, so you must actually realize that this thread is 11 years ago.

It was already established last time that this is a ToS violation. I recommend getting tough with him this time.

Back
Top Bottom