What's new

Help Easiest & Simplest Conversations To Hire Female Model For Advertisements

D.EVILGOD

後輩
17 Mar 2017
Hello All, I like to humbly ask everyone for help in here to share and learn from this very useful thread of mine.

I am looking for the easiest and simplest conversations to hire a female model or a random female stranger on the streets for advertisements and product placements.

Some helpful guy gave me this simple tips to hire female models and i am wondering if any of you can throw in your experiences in your conversations when hiring female models at events and conventions or even trying to hire female strangers in the streets for any jobs.

Model to shite yatoitai - model to advertise
meishi itadakemasuka - name card to receive

anata o model to shite yatoiti desu - model to advertise
gorenrakusaki o itadakemasuka - contact information to receive
yoroshikereba gorennraku kudasai - if you do not mind, contact information please

I am not sure if the above english translations are right or if i am even given the right japanese phrases to communicate with female models.

I really appreciate it if anyone in here can give me more additional phrases or even correct my existing phrases to help me successfully communicate with and employ female models japanese.

Cheers. Thank You.

I think it may be illegal for you to be doing this while you're here on your tourist visa waiver....

You might want to check with the lawyer you have handling your citizenship application, just to avoid any potential trouble.

I think it may be illegal for you to be doing this while you're here on your tourist visa waiver....

You might want to check with the lawyer you have handling your citizenship application, just to avoid any potential trouble.

Hello Mike Cash, Thank you for replying so soon.

May I please know why it is illegal for me to hire female models for advertisements and product placements, even though I am on a tourist visa waiver?

My lawyer seems to be so extremely busy nowadays.. I can't get hold of him in any manner..

Appreciate your advice.

The translations of the sample phrases you received are more or less correct. Of course, a whole bunch of things aren't covered yet such as "it's for an advertisement for ...", "the photoshoot/recording will take place at ... on ...", "you'll be expected to wear ..." and "I'll pay you ... yen." Even with those out of the way though, you presumably still won't be able to understand, much less answer, any further questions they might have. How do you intend on handling this?

Maybe it would be easier to start off the conversation with one simple "sumimasen, eigo ga hanasemasu ka" ("Excuse me, do you speak English?").

May I please know why it is illegal for me to hire female models for advertisements and product placements, even though I am on a tourist visa waiver?

Typically you aren't allowed to do work while you're on a tourist visa. If you're working, you're expected to be on some kind of working visa. Obviously, doing your own work is different from being employed, and so only a lawyer would be able to accurately advise on exactly what activities are and aren't allowed.

Also, it's going to take more than a handful of phrases to employ someone. You could as Ianthas suggested and start by finding people who speak English, or you could do what any normal and legitimate small business would do and use an agency. (Companies big enough to have an established human resources division of course can do it whichever way they want.)

Walking up to random pretty young women on the street and trying to talk them into modelling for you, in broken Japanese no less, sounds super sketchy. If I saw that happening, I'd assume you were either a) a con artist or b) making adult videos (possibly not entirely legally).

Back
Top Bottom