What's new

E-voting system

Ratings
Hi guys,

could someone please check this passage for me? It should sound kind of scientific. Corrections and suggestions how to make it sound better are very, very welcome :) Thank you!

With the ongoing digital transformation, it seems only a matter of time until paper based ballots are replaced with electronic voting. However, secure cryptographic e-voting protocols are known to be notoriously challenging to design and not easy to be understood. For our bachelor thesis, we have implemented the same protocol, on(?) which Genevas next e-voting system will be based on(?), and built an application that makes it possible to interactively experience the next-generation e-voting protocol.

Ratings
I see you noticed the redundancy with the two "on"s. You can remove either of them. You should also remove the comma before the first "on".

What is "Genevas"? There's a mistake there, but I'm not sure exactly what the mistake is because I don't know what "Genevas" is (in particular whether it's singular or plural, and how it relates to the voting system).

Ratings
Thank you very much for your correction! It is supposed to be "Geneva's". It's a city in Switzerland.