What's new

daichi kuroda

hey hey =) sorry, just got back from vacation without internet =*( thank you SO much python for uplaoding those pictures =P hahah i thought i had an unbelievable collection of his pictures... i was SERIOUSLY wrong =)

I'm so happy to find pics of D.K.! I also have a question! Is there a pv of cendrillon? I know he dresses up as Cinderella on the single cd case but I would love to see him in a video.:)

Nope never has been :( Too bad ne? I wanted exactly the same thing haha XD..
There are only pv's for Gather roses, Heavenly blue, Kiss for salome & Shinkyoku -la divina commedia-
@Kaine .. you're welcome... I had to anyway for my site ^^'. God I'm an addict ain't I? HA

Btw, about that hebi-hime thing, it's not totaly true. But I can't say/am allowed to say what's the truth >.>'

eh... whatever news i find is good for me =P whehter true or not =( i miss daichi... he's too precious to leave the music business... anywho... i really love your signature =P he has beautiful eyes =D

more precisely: why can thテ。t man have such beautiful hands :O..He dテュd win the junon super boy contest.. in 1994 I believe it was. He was only 16!!.. I don't know what age you have to be to enter that contest (I have no idea what JSB is..XD) But..they said that he made a good impression by showing up in a pink foreign dress on stage..

HE WAS 16!!!!..

Oh my god! You guys!!

CAKE! CAKE! CANDLES! 28 CANDLES ON A CAKE!

It's DK's 28th birthday today! Woehoe! *sings a birthday song* 🍰 🎊 📣

AHHH HAPPY BDAY TO DAICHI!!!! awww hahaa he's 28!!! wow... he's the same age as my sister =P wat a hottie boy he is =D WOOO i wanna go over and smoosh a cake in his face and lick it off of him =P HAHHAA

Wow! Happy birthday, Daichi! 🍰 :liplick:
Hee hee..... he's older than me... *taunts* 😆 I wish I looked half so good, though! T_T
And his hands sure are gorgeous! 😍
I always look at people's hands... I'm kinda fascinated by them :haihai:

AHHH HAPPY BDAY TO DAICHI!!!! awww hahaa he's 28!!! wow... he's the same age as my sister =P wat a hottie boy he is =D WOOO i wanna go over and smoosh a cake in his face and lick it off of him =P HAHHAA
Hehehe, that is a good idea hehe....

We should all help lick it off him! :liplick: :D
Hey, I don't think he'd mind... 😆
Hmmm - maybe I do have a hand fetish. 😊

okay..WE are not hand-fetish .. HE is

dkhandfetishwallmx5png-1.jpg

Hey you guys.. is any of you crazy enough.. to translate one of the magazine scans I have up in my The Seeker photobucket? .. Because I know nobody who speaks english 疣d can read japanse..and would want to translate something about DK XD...

edit:

these are the scans.. some are a bit (much) hard to read..

popbeat601theseeker31xw-1.jpg

patipati_september_2002_011-1.jpg

DK_seeker-1.jpg

And yes..the last two are new..MUAAHAHA..*ahem* anyway.. 160 pictures now!!! *shouts victory* I don't think..that I will find any new ones anymore.. *sigh*

..for fun:
dk_DS02-1.jpg

GOD I love that one..

Okay you guys.. I'm a bit pissed.. wanna know why? People randomnly put the info and pictures from my site on their own. Daichi Kuroda & The Seeker [Sciolti] for example.
I do NOT like that..
We worked our ASSES off to get to the point we are now! Our goal with our site was to give people some lovely eye candy *smiles* XD.. Not for other people to copy it literaly on their own sites!..
So the pictures I post here from DK and the Seeker (and of course ava,sigs, walls etc.) don't post them on your own site.. Please? T_T.. At least ask me. I don't like finding out like this...
(Unless I state that you can use it of course!!!)
Now for EYECANDY:
DaichiKuroda22-1.jpg

And this one is for you guys to use:
theseekerwallpaper61024jf9png-1.jpg

What do you guys think of it? :D

sigh... im sorry to hear something like that has happened -_- man... haha you found new pictures?? im so surprised? because... theres like... no new pictures of him -_- its gonna become a treasure hunt soon for daichi pictures =) lovely lovely though =)
and sorry... i cant read japanese... but when i learn =) and if by that time, no one has yet translated the articles, i will do it =D

Back
Top Bottom