What's new

Could someone check my 自己紹介?

Hello, I am an incoming graduate student studying linguistics. My university will host an international conference next year spring. There will be scholars presenting their research in linguistics and I would like some assistance when introducing myself to them. I am familiar with the 自己紹介, as I have been studying Japanese for six years and have studied abroad during one summer. I would like if someone one could check it.

Attachments

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Ratings
Easier to work with if you just include the text in your post:

自己紹介
はじめまして。ギジェルモ・ボニーラと申します。僕はFIU国際大学の大学院生でございます。アメリカのペルー人で25歳でございます。出身はペンブローク パインズというフロリダ都市でございます。発表を好きになりました。日本語の言語学を興味がございます。日本語の言語学の研究をもっと習いたいです。君研 究をもらっていただけませんか。 After parting ways: お帰りになりましたら、連絡なさいます。

Are you American or Peruvian? What do you mean by 発表を好きになりました?

It isn't necessary to use the most polite speech forms until you have a better command of the regular ones. Change all the ございます and なさいます stuff. What are you trying to say in the last sentence?

自己紹介
はじめまして。ギジェルモ・ボニーラと申します。僕はFIU国際大学の大学院生です。アメリカ人で25歳です。出身はペンブローク パインズというフロリダ都市です。After viewing their presentation: 発表を好きになりました。日本語の言語学を興味があります。日本語の言語学の研究をもっと習いたいです。君研 究をもらっていただけませんか。 After parting ways: お帰りになりましたら、連絡します。
Ok I've changed the forms already.
I'm trying to let the presenter know to contact me after he or she meets me.