What's new

Corrections & Such [P3]

wizcoder

後輩
4 Jul 2014
14 days since my last thread part 2: Corrections & Such [P2]

Anyways I'm seeking more corrections based on how I am doing. I was introduced to 4 more particles which I am assuming are last 4 ( more like i'm hoping ). They are de で , ni に , he ( e ) へ, and wo ( o ) を.

I came up with 10 different sentences which the book asks to make from what you learned and they are below.

Sentence 1 In English:
I will eat breakfast.

Sentence 1 In Japanese:
asagohan wo tabe masu
あさごはん を たべます。[corrected]

Sentence 2 In English:
"I'm going to sleep."

Sentence 2 In Japanese:
わたし は いま ねます。 [corrected]

Sentence 3 In English:
I will not go to the library today.

Sentence 3 In Japanese:
わたし は 今日 としょかん に いきません。

Sentence 4 In English:
Father does not/ doesn't eat breakfast

Sentence 4 In Japanese:
ちち は 朝ごはん を たべません。

Sentence 5 In English:
I will come home.

Sentence 5 In Japanese:
わたしは うち に かえります。 [Corrected]

Sentence 6 In English:
I sometimes go to the library.

Sentence 6 In Japanese:
わたし は ときどき としょかん に いきます。

Sentence 7 In English:
I play basketball.

Sentence 7 In Japanese:
わたしは バスケットボール を します。[corrected]

Sentence 8 In English:
I do not play tennis at all.

Sentence 8 In Japanese:
わたし は ぜんぜん テニス を しません。 [corrected]

Sentence 9 In English:
I do not study.

Sentence 9 In Japanese:
わたし は ぜんぜん べんきょうしません.

Sentence 10 In English:
Mary and I will go to the library.

Sentence 10 In Japanese: [ I searched the meaning of "and" in jap and got と so I used it with what I already learned. ]
わたし と メアリ は としょかん に いきます。
--
Thanks to anyone who corrects this for me, I can honestly say I felt confused with some of it so if I get something wrong please give a explanation why.
--Special thanks to "Mike Cash" and "ToriToribe" for correcting my previous threads.

Last edited:
Go back and review changing verb endings, as that is something you made a lot of errors on here. (Pay attention to what parts you must DROP when tacking on a different bit).

Go back and review changing verb endings, as that is something you made a lot of errors on here. (Pay attention to what parts you must DROP when tacking on a different bit).

Yeah the verb section is really confusing me, I looked at it yesterday and today as well but I couldn't grasp everything but I will try again and hopefully understand everything it offers.

Back
Top Bottom