What's new

computer error translation

Solarim

後輩
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and I have a small computer error I would like translated please?

Attachments

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not a supported file format.

Solarim

後輩
Reaction score
It's not a supported file format.
Thank you!

The file is for a game I recently bought that isn't installing properly. I attempted to remedy this by updating the file from the site's website but it still didn't work. Could you translate these next three screenshots I took during the update process?

Attachments

UsoToChinmoku

先輩
Reaction score
1st picture: アップデートを開始します - Beginning update.
2nd picture:アップデートを実行します - Executing update.
3rd picture:アップデートは完了しました - Finished updating.

Button 1: 戻る - Back.
Button 2: 次へ - Next.
Button 3: 中止 - Cancel.

It's not installing properly, or not running properly after installing? Try changing you system locale to Japanese, if you haven't already. Open the start menu> type "locale" and press enter>"administrative" tab>change system locale>Japanese. If you managed to install the game, but it's not running - try running it in Windows XP compatibility mode. Since judging by the release date I doubt it supports any semi-modern operating system. Alternatively, if you don't want to change regional settings, you could use a locale emulator like "HF pAppLoc" or "Ntlea".

Last edited:

Solarim

後輩
Reaction score
1st picture: アップデートを開始します - Beginning update.
2nd picture:アップデートを実行します - Executing update.
3rd picture:アップデートは完了しました - Finished updating.

Button 1: 戻る - Back.
Button 2: 次へ - Next.
Button 3: 中止 - Cancel.

It's not installing properly, or not running properly after installing? Try changing you system locale to Japanese, if you haven't already. Open the start menu> type "locale" and press enter>"administrative" tab>change system locale>Japanese. If you managed to install the game, but it's not running - try running it in Windows XP compatibility mode. Since judging by the release date I doubt it supports any semi-modern operating system. Alternatively, if you don't want to change regional settings, you could use a locale emulator like "HF pAppLoc" or "Ntlea".
Can you translate this photo?

Attachments

lanthas

Reaction score
"Failed to write uninstallation information to the registry."

Maybe a permission issue? Are you running it as Administrator?