What's new

Chakushin ari (One Missed Call) ringtone!?

p0larb3ar

後輩
11 Jul 2004
Hi everybody!

This might seem like a strange question, but I wonder if there's anyone that could help me get hold of the ringtone from the movie Chakushin ari/One Missed Call?

I guess the movie isn't latest news in Japan but here in Sweden it had it's premiere today. All I have to say is that it's ONE CREEPY MOVIE! A lot of people didn't like it because it's basic concept is very similar to Ringu but I didn't mind, I got scared anyway =)

So the minute I stepped out from the cinema I knew I just had to get that creepy ringtone that plays in the movie. Easier said than done. Five hours later with Google and still no luck.

Is there anyone that could help me, please? Can you buy it in Japan? Download it? Any hints and tips are most welcome!

Vテ、nliga hテ、lsningar
Jonas/p0larb3ar

[email protected]

:? 🙂 :? 🙂

Hi Jonas. I ran into your message the other day looking for the very same ringtone. I couldn't find any either so I figured I'd make one myselves. So you and anyone else who might want it may use it freely. I know it works for Ericsson T610 and Siemens S65
Cheers!
-Johan

Attachments

• one missed call.zip
    607 bytes · Views: 4,556
hi there!

ive seen this film just some days ago and one of my thoughts after watching it was how i could get this ringtone...
usually i dont like this kind of stuff, ringtones and mobilemaniathingies, but this ringtone would be the first one i would pay for.
my problem now is that i also dont find any possibility to download it, since im from austria...

ive got a siemens m55 and, as i said, never downloaded any ringtone, so i also dont have a clue how to get a file which i have on my pc working on my mobile.

regards, stefan

grml, hasnt someone any idea?
not that it would be so important, but realy nice if i could make my cellular play this sound...

the ring tone

i have found the ringtone to one missed call goto this site (copy n paste it):
Iguanamobile.com

choose which one u want n downloadf it. tell me if u downloaded it on ur phone cuz i dont, man it freaks me out!

Since im from austria, i cant order ringtones from iguanamobile...
They just dont have my mobile phone operator in their list :(
Gues i wont get this thing, worse things happen, so... :)

Here is something I can provide.

4-bit One Missed Call
16-bit One Missed Call
24-bit One Missed Call

Hope you like it...

And one thing, they are not very original like the one in the movie so i have actually recorded the original one in a frame where Yoko and Yumi were in the restrooms(Disc1 3rd minute). I can only fine the longest tone there. Other scenes with this tone were all covered with screams and talks. But, the tone isn't complete but at least it's original and the longest tone i can ever recorded in the movie.
I have sent a copy(wav) to [email protected]......

please don't hesitate to tell me your opinions...

thanks for the help, but they dont sound original at all...
i downloaded a version a few weeks ago which realy sounded good, wasnt complete but long enough.
i just dont know how to get it on my mobile.
anyways, thanks for the help, next year ill get a new mobile of my operator and then ill make it somehow :)

Braindrain said:
thanks for the help, but they dont sound original at all...
i downloaded a version a few weeks ago which realy sounded good, wasnt complete but long enough.
i just dont know how to get it on my mobile.
anyways, thanks for the help, next year ill get a new mobile of my operator and then ill make it somehow :)

Cool, why not give your email address... maybe i'll get my copy for you. I recorded it from the scene myself... it's quite good but it isn't complete...... It's about 20++ seconds in wav form...

Well, if your handphone has bluetooth or infrared device, maybe you can get a bluetooth or infrared hardware and install it into your computer and transfer the wav file or supported files into your device (if only your device can support)... I can manage to tranfer anything into my device... mp3, wav, midi, convert avi or mpeg files into 3gp and so on... :) lol

anything to ask me? we can learn more here ya know? 🙂

Would like to have a good rip from the movie or an exact recreation as the only 2 (4 including 4 and 16 channel) tones I can find got false tones.
Would appreciate if anyone could send/direct me to a place where I could download a mp3 version of the ringtone. Or a really good midi version

Great film. Had to chase it down as it is not available in the UK. Found a chinese copy on ebay with English subtitles. Fab ringtone 👍

My cats have started fighting each other!?!

:homer:

I downloaded it from Iguana but...

they don't really sound that original after all.. I tried to make some versions through their online tool however it just sounded totally messed up when i downloaded onto my cellphone.. perhaps it's something to do with the cellphone model (using Siemens SL65)

Anyone able to help?

square said:
Here is something I can provide.

4-bit One Missed Call
16-bit One Missed Call
24-bit One Missed Call

Hope you like it...

And one thing, they are not very original like the one in the movie so i have actually recorded the original one in a frame where Yoko and Yumi were in the restrooms(Disc1 3rd minute). I can only fine the longest tone there. Other scenes with this tone were all covered with screams and talks. But, the tone isn't complete but at least it's original and the longest tone i can ever recorded in the movie.

Hey can u send me a copy(wav) to me??? [email protected] plzzz

hey,.................
i dont know how old this movie is but i really like the ringer tone.. my phone is a sidekick II phone...... can anyone send me this ringer tone............ TY!

IkaNatto said:
they don't really sound that original after all.. I tried to make some versions through their online tool however it just sounded totally messed up when i downloaded onto my cellphone.. perhaps it's something to do with the cellphone model (using Siemens SL65)

Anyone able to help?

by using the keyword chakushin ari in iguanamobile you get several results, try the one named chakushin ari v2. it is the best one I've so far heard. and if u download it, please send it to me.

square said:

Hey there, sorry if I'm a little rude here :p , but could ya send me a copy of the recorded ringtone??? My email's : [email protected]

Thanks a lot... I liked the movie a lot, even more for the ringtone. 😌

Eh... a Malaysian too? XD :p

😊

Back
Top Bottom