What's new

Can you buy American peanuts in a bag in Japan

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
4 Sep 2015
I've been eating them damn Chinese peanuts for years at 100 yen a bag. I swear that is got me tumors in my inner mouth. After a year of monitoring and I told the doctor that I eat too many Chinese peanuts and he suggested that I stop eating them. Would you believe that after about 1.5 years the tumors disappeared.
Recently the local store started selling peanuts from Australia. They are good and tasty, but a bit expensive. Would like to know if you folks can buy American peanuts and the cost of them.

Never paid attention to it.

A quick google search reveals that you can buy American peanuts here quite easily.

This retailer offers them in 500g packs which you can order 1, 2, 5, or 10 kg at a time

https://www.amazon.co.jp/【無添加】-アメリカ産-生ピーナッツ-500g入り-皮むけ・割れあり/dp/B004NNLWFM

Well I'll be, Mike. This is going to come in handy for the future on them cold winter nights. Really, in this area, no American peanuts are sold, just Japanese, Chinese and most recently Australian.

Well I'll be, Mike. This is going to come in handy for the future on them cold winter nights. Really, in this area, no American peanuts are sold, just Japanese, Chinese and most recently Australian.

Just be aware the ones I linked are unsalted.

I don't care where they're from, as long as they don't end up as part of the dreaded 柿ピー.

kakipea2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom