What's new

Question Can someone translate this please?

demonkarg

後輩
16 Sep 2018
Hello everyone, someone could help me translate these four texts, I would really appreciate it: D

Text1: あの支衛君が "人妻" なんかに手を出すわけが...
Text2: だってそこに行くならまず私に手を出すはずだもん!
text3: 続きは...互いに 生き残ってからだ!
Text4: メテ火隕右

Read again my post above more carefully. What I want to say is "What part(s) don't you get specifically? (Note that obscene materials are inappropriate here.)" and "Anyway, the context is necessary to translate, as always mentioned."

Read again my post above more carefully. What I want to say is "What part(s) don't you get specifically? (Note that obscene materials are inappropriate here.)" and "Anyway, the context is necessary to translate, as always mentioned."
everything, that is, I need the translation of each complete text :(, I always use translators of web pages, and as you know they will never translate correctly, I only need those last texts. I would appreciate it :D

He is asking you for the context. Context means, what is the story about. What precedes this text, etc.

He is asking you for the context. Context means, what is the story about. What precedes this text, etc.
Ah sorry, the protagonist named Sasae took (kidnapping) the queen of the king
The queen is married to the king or so I think, since she says married woman. In the last text is the name of the chapter

Attachments

• gameobu1.png
    gameobu1.png
    630.5 KB · Views: 285
  • gameobu2.png
    gameobu2.png
    632.3 KB · Views: 259
The title of the chapter 5 is not the one you wrote in this thread, and the third line is not from those pages.
In the first place, JREF is not an online translation service. This is a place basically for learning Japanese. We will be able to help you if your question is regarding specific words, sentence constructions or grammatical issues after you tried translating by yourself.

Back
Top Bottom