What's new

Best programs for learning Japanese? (PC or mobile)

Cyath

後輩
20 May 2016
Advanced learner here (been studying Japanese for more than 10 years now!) but I figure one can always improve! I have been looking into software solutions for learning more and more these days, and I think this forum may be a good place to ask for additional resources.

Like my other thread states, I am looking for programs on either PC or mobile which have dictionary functions, word lists, flash cards and the like. Have been using Google Translate but I am finding it rather limited.

Have Googled but in my experience asking on forums actually gives better results, so here I am!

After over 18 years of learning Japanese one would think you would have found a decent dictionary by now.....

Did you ever do anything about going back and properly learning the grammar/conjugations that you've neglected for almost two decades?

I typically use Jdict, which is decent, but my post was more about good programs. Google Translate's wordlist is limited.

I'm amazed and flattered that you remember my previous post!

Time has been limited, but I have been able to learn some more grammar. It turns out that I remember a lot more than I think I did, which is nice.

Sorry to bump this topic, but I am still having problems finding a good program. Google Translate is actually pretty decent except for the fact that its wordlist is limited.

Back
Top Bottom