What's new

Beautiful eyes and beauty surgery

Mansoor

Sempai
4 Mar 2016
I have heard, those who have a big nose or wrinkled face skin refer to beauty surgery clinics to modify their defects ( my nose is a little big but I'm not interested to reform it).

However, I believe Japanese, Chinese and other people of eastern Asia have their own exclusive beautiful eyes and I have heard ( I saw in a documentary film) a group of these citizens refer to the beauty clinics so that some surgeries are done on their eyes to become wider and become similar to western people; as they dye their beautiful and fine black hairs to become golden!

I wonder why they do this and deform their eyes just for a wrong supposition? Of course it is their choice and I don't meddle in their determination but believe their natural eye has its own particular beauty and it is not necessary they manipulate it. Also I have heard dying hair is the cause of hair whiteness prematurely.

Last edited:
the beauty industry's job is to make you want what you don't have so they can profit off your insecurities. No one is safe until they stop caring so much about how they look.

Aren't you satisfied with answers given to you in your previous thread on the matter? Why Japanese make themselves similar to Americans? | Japan Forum

Yes, but this time I talked about beauty of eyes but in the previous post the content was about hair.
Also, in this post I didn't mention Americans. Some Americans are here and surely they are respectable for me. I don't like they think I have an unfriendly feeling to them. It is not so. I haven't any unpleasant feeling to the people who are American. I activate in a writing forum that the most of them are American and I have a good dealing and relationship with those writers.
But president Mr. Trump behaves extremely. I saw in a candidacy footage he even attacked an American citizen, threw him on the ground and began beating him with his fist, just like the boxer in a ring that tries to knock out his competitor! The people around took Mr. Trump's arm and prevented him to beat the poor man anymore.
So I think politicians of US are different with citizens of America. As I see, the most majority of American citizens think and behave logical, are tolerant, smile (not political smiles), and behave to others friendly and kindly.
Of course one of the posters here told me, he was the agent of CIA! (I don't remember his username). His expression scared me, because I am not interested to talk with a CIA member. It is a spy and security organization of USA and is different with the American friends who I talk with.

However, let me I change the subject and send you a few of my short humor stories that I wrote for the English writing website. I hope it makes you a little laugh:

The medicine student

The master asked one of the medicine students:" What we should behave to the patient who is not able to see, hear and speak?" The student replied:" We should not make any noise in order that he wakes not up!"

Leaving God

A beggar requested a man to help him. The passer who was an atheist asked him:" Do you believe in God?"

"Yes, I do" replied the beggar.

The man said to him:" If you leave your belief and become an atheist I will take you to a luxuriant restaurant to have whatever you wish."

The beggar that was very hungry thought for a while hesitantly and eventually said:" I agree on your offer. So I turn into an atheist."

The man took the beggar to a restaurant and gave him a chance to order whatever he wished. When the beggar became full the man asked him:" How was the foods?"

The beggar replied:"Thanks for God, it was very tasty!"

A probable thief

At midnight, Norman heard a sound from the second floor. He awakened his wife and said to her:"I heard a sound from upstairs. I think there is a thief." His wife, Anna scared but Norman tried to alleviate her fear and said:" Be quite! I am going to see who there is." He took a gun, walked out from the room and went from the stairs up to the dark floor, carefully.

After a while Anna heard the sound of shooting. She scared more and screamed. In the situation, she heard the sound of his husband that shouted:" don't worry, no thief was here; it was your pet!"

A rustic competition

Two rustic farmers had a hot discussion about horses and everyone claimed that he has more knowledge about them. After a long argue, one of the farmers said proudly:" it is good you know, I dealt with horses more than everyone."

Another man said:"eh! I recognize horses more than you, because I grew among horses from my childhood!"

The first farmer stood up from its place angrily and yelled:" Don't dispute with me anymore, because you are talking with the son of a horse!"

An escapee gang

One of the members of drug mafia escaped from a jail. When he was passing from Amazon jungles reached a wide and deep river and couldn't pass from. He found a native hunter who lived in the nearby village and had a boat. The gangster gave him some money to ferry him from the river. When the escapee gangster was getting on the boat asked the man suspicious:"I have heard there is a mysterious beast in the river that eats people?" The villager replied:"Don't be worried. It just seizes humans and has nothing to do with you!"

Laying to Satan

A politician who made falsehood a lot was lecturing in a meeting. He promised people, if they vote for him and he is elected for presidency, he will resolve air pollution and also repair the hole of ozone layer in the atmosphere, just less than a week!

At night he met Satan in his dream. Satan frowned at him and said:" Your lie was very awkwardly. I told you to make untrue words, but not such a great lie that nobody believes in."

The Politician said:"don't worry. It was not a lie and I will do that certainly!"

Satan became angry and replied:" How bold! You are going to deceive me too?!"

Hotdog

A tourist went to a Chinese restaurant in Shanghai and ordered the waiter to bring him a hot dog. The minutes later the waiter came back with an aggressive cat that did claw at everything. He said to the tourist:" Sir. Sadly all our hot dogs have been served and I just found this hot cat. Do you wish it?"

A good listener

A novice priest who had gone to a village recently was preaching in the village church for a long time. Due to his monotone and tiresome talking, all the farmers fell asleep except an old man who was in the first row. He stared at the preacher and was listening to his words all the time.

When the preacher eventually stopped his sermon went to the man and said to him thankfully:" Good for you! You are a good listener and this helps you in your life. I am interested to see you here for the next preaching."

The wife of the old man, who sat beside him said regretful:" Oh father forgive him, he is deaf and can't hear your word!"

Trading in the Mars

The spacecraft landed on the Mars and after a while a Chinese astronaut got off from it happily. As he began walking on the mars sent this message to the China aerospace station:" Finally, the dream of man was interpreted and he conquered the Mars. Just now, my feet touched the red soil of the so beautiful plant."

The crowd in the station cheered out for the great success and after the seconds the radio operator said:"congratulation Chin Chong! You are the first man that could step on the arrogant plant. Our president is here now and wants to talk you.

The astronaut heard the president's sound:" Hi Chin Chong. Don't waste the time; you should find people of the planet as soon as possible so that we can export our industrial productions to the Mars for sale!

the beauty industry's job is to make you want what you don't have so they can profit off your insecurities. No one is safe until they stop caring so much about how they look.

Hi niece gaijin

I am not opposite to the beauty industries. Everybody is free to decide what to do with the defect that makes his/her face ugly. But the problem is that, the eyes of eastern Asia people are beautiful and it is not necessary they refer to the beauty clinics to change them to the wider eyes and use blue eye lens!

I have heard the doctors who do this type of surgeries in the eastern Asia countries have become millionaire because of the great income that they earn.

@Mansoor, my point is that it's totally subjective as to what is "ugly," and the beauty industry's job is to convince people that whatever they are is ugly, and that they need those beauty products to "fix" those "defects." In the countries where people are tan, skin whitening is a thing, while pale westerners pay for tanning salons and spray tans... If you're confident and accepting of yourself, you have no need for any of it.

But if someone buys into that narrative and decides to get surgery or whatever, it's their body and their money, and none of my business. While I may begrudge an industry that preys on false insecurities, as far as those individuals are concerned, my opinion doesn't really matter, and neither does yours.

Yes, some persons in the world do somethings that sometimes are either useless or wasteful.

For example Marlin Monro the former cinema super star, after became old, did a series of beauty surgery on her face to seems younger, but the surgeries had a reversely effect on, and changed her to something similar to Frankenstein.

Sadly human doesn't want to believe in oldness. In fact he hates oldness. He always wishes to be young and has had a very long lifetime, but time is a pitiless dominant. It not only destroy portraits on the wall, but also wrinkle the beautiful faces that are not recognizable in the far future.

Look at the old queen of England. She how much beautiful in her youth seasons was? Now she is an aged woman that walks with a cane by difficulty and is not comparable with the nymph that people observed about 120 years ago.

existences' life is so and time changes everything. I have heard when a person becomes old his ears and nose becomes big. Well, let to be.
These are not the only problems of an elderly person. What he/she must to do with his/ her other oldness failures?

However, some outward defects are not defect, especially the eyes with almond shape are not considered as a defect at all. On the contrary, they have their own beauties.
I see the picture or video of some almond-eye babies that how much cute and appealing are.

Last edited:
New Zealand Passport Robot Tells Asian Applicant to Open Eyes

As you can see there is a problem here that requires some Asian people to get surgery.
(Or I suppose they could fix the software instead...)

Unlike the the highlighted subject and the eyes that seems to be half-closed, Japanese have one of the sharper sights in the world.
The sight of Japanese, Chinese and also North and South Kore is very sharp and rapid. They are the hidden and alerted eyes that can recognize and identify the smallest things and movement in a very short time. I can describe them "intelligent eyes".
This is because why they are a developed people in micro technology! Micro electronic chips, micro processors, and relative techniques.

These eyes are not closed and beyond the half-closed eyelids are the intelligent eyes that can analysis every matter.
Look at China with that so great population! How these people overcome upon the economy of the world, just with those apparently closed eyes and made themselves needless?!
The secret of this great success was that they believed in themselves, their own independence and growing.

Oh I am sick and have swallowed two Acetaminophen codeine pill an hour ago and can't speak anymore.

Nonetheless I am waiting for your responses, because when you reply to my comments, I suppose I am an important and knowledgeable person and this makes me happy, and the happiness is a healing thing for me.

So please don't be inattentive to me and don't forget me because I hate loneliness and being forgotten.

I am seeking for a job with a good payment, but sadly the most of translation websites request me a college degree and I haven't gone higher than high school level.
They don't consider my talent, free studies, and abilities. They suppose a university degree can do the same that I am able to do. I request them to send me a sample engineering article (as a test) to translate it as the best but they reply, you first have to send us a copy of your college degree and also your resume!

What resume I have?! I just want to start my first work!
Apart from this issue, the fee that they offer for a page of translation is scant! I dislike such an insignificant income. I am interested to earn a lot of money from translation jobs.

excuse me, I forgot I was sick and should speak less.

I am waiting for your graceful comments in this thread.

Thank you a bunch :emoji_mask:

Nonetheless I am waiting for your responses, because when you reply to my comments, I suppose I am an important and knowledgeable person and this makes me happy, and the happiness is a healing thing for me.
OK I am responding but honestly I don't have anything to say. I hope you feel better. If the codeine doesn't work perhaps you should eat some shalgham joon.

Wonderful thing, mdchachi
How do you know we use Salgham (turnip) as an natural antibiotic for cold?!
Of course you used joon after the noun that made me amazed. joon is expressed for a beloved and dear person in Persian and it does mean, "my soul", "My dear".

So you might use Shalgham solely because we don't call this tasteless root as a dear thing, although it is very delicious after is cooked with water and salt. Also when we want to eat turnip dust an amount of Indian pepper (black pepper) on. Of course those who have gotten cold and love to eat hot turnip don't increase red or black pepper, because pepper is tickler and may increases cough or sneeze.

Wonderful thing, mdchachi
How do you know we use Salgham (turnip) as an natural antibiotic for cold?!
Of course you used joon after the noun that made me amazed. joon is expressed for a beloved and dear person in Persian and it does mean, "my soul", "My dear".

So you might use Shalgham solely because we don't call this tasteless root as a dear thing, although it is very delicious after is cooked with water and salt. Also when we want to eat turnip dust an amount of Indian pepper (black pepper) on. Of course those who have gotten cold and love to eat hot turnip don't increase red or black pepper, because pepper is tickler and may increases cough or sneeze.
I have no idea. I just used Google to see what you might do in your country and that's what came up. :emoji_blush:

Back
Top Bottom