Asking for Career Guidance

Anth

Registered
25 Aug 2015
Hajimemash(i)te

First
my Japanese lvl: N4- N3
My English lvl: C1

I'm a high school student who have just completed his graduation this year. Can you give me detail guidance that in which way I can go, work and settle in japan? As I'm living in a state in India which is very under developed and there are very few people who ever 'think to approach', It's extremely difficult to find out any guidance. I'm not interested in 'Engineering'

Since my English is strong and I'm taking a very comprehensive course to reach C2 level in English, I can start working as English Teacher, but I have seen in websites that most of foreigners do it. It's obvious that competition will be very high in this field.

Therefore, I would like to receive comments from people about this and hoping to get a suitable guidance.

Life is like a game, but there is no reloading. So it's important to know everything about a plan. I have 5-6 years to reach and pass N1.

Last edited:
I need a job which offers sufficient salary, so I can start a family there.

Without delving too deep into your motivation and background and simply answering your question, I think the best way is to find a job in your home country related to Japan (such as in the travel industry or working for Japanese affiliated company etc). Then you will naturally get exposure and make contacts related to Japan that should make it easier to get you a job there in a non-engineering capacity. Similarly, if you are not ready for a job but will be going to university, try to go to a university that has some Japanese program and relationships that would allow you to network or, perhaps, study abroad in Japan for a year.

Without delving too deep into your motivation and background and simply answering your question, I think the best way is to find a job in your home country related to Japan (such as in the travel industry or working for Japanese affiliated company etc). Then you will naturally get exposure and make contacts related to Japan that should make it easier to get you a job there in a non-engineering capacity. Similarly, if you are not ready for a job but will be going to university, try to go to a university that has some Japanese program and relationships that would allow you to network or, perhaps, study abroad in Japan for a year.
I agree with your post, I was also going to say. Go to Japan, get a teaching job. while your out there, talk to everyone who come across you and network with them and ask them about their job and opening. maybe by some luck you will meet someone who can point you to a company in what your looking for.

I agree with your post, I was also going to say. Go to Japan, get a teaching job. while your out there, talk to everyone who come across you and network with them and ask them about their job and opening. maybe by some luck you will meet someone who can point you to a company in what your looking for.

You've never actually lived in Japan, have you?

You've never actually lived in Japan, have you?
No i never have lived in Japan nor can't see my self living there. As much i enjoy old Japan, old culture, landscape, castle, architectural design of the old home, food, food and food. also the cosplay and Lolita.lifestyle. After one to six month completing my task out there, i have to return back.

Back
Top Bottom