What's new

Ganon

Registered
14 Jan 2016
Hello there. I want to learn japanese so I'm probably taking some lessons but I also want you to recommend me any japanese apps to keep practicing at home, at work, while traveling...
Wich ones do you recommend?

Thanks!

The only app that I would really recommend for learning is Anki,
Anki - powerful, intelligent flashcards
If you going to use flashcards at all (which I personally think is a really good idea), then spaced repetition software like Anki makes your flashcard study time just that much more efficient. If you have a mobile app for it, it also lets you flip some flashcards whenever you're in a long line or riding a bus or whatever.

I have dokugakusha installed for an offline dictionary app,
Dokugakusha - Android Apps on Google Play

Dictionary apps are pretty much unnecessary as long as you have an internet connection because of sites like jisho.org and 国語・英和・和英・類語・中国語辞書検索 - goo辞書 , but it's nice to have and offline app just in case.

There is also an app called 'KanjiSenpai' which helps with Kana/Kanji and vocabulary. It uses a flash card interface but with different quiz styles (you'll understand what I mean if you use the app). You can also pay for extra packages to help you advance. There is a dictionary app called 'Jsho' which has features that help with different readings and stroke order too. These apps are useful but nothing beats a good textbook and a good tutor. ;)

Hey thanks for the answers I'll give them a try an I'll write back to share my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom