What's new

Amplifier translation

ostadd

後輩
17 Feb 2015
Hi,guys I need a little help if it possible form any kind people.

I have an old audio amplifier.Behind it, is written by Japanese, could you please translate for me?I have big problem with it. I attached 4 picture which are numbered on it. Many thanks.

2n0lt7m.jpg

301ebgp.jpg

ayu2kz.jpg

29bizb6.jpg

http://shutter.persiangig.com/panasonic/backFull2.jpg
http://shutter.persiangig.com/panasonic/backLeft.jpg
http://shutter.persiangig.com/panasonic/backRight.jpg
http://shutter.persiangig.com/panasonic/ken.jpg

Did you read this?.

Your request misses out on at least three of those. That doesn't mean that nobody will do it, necessarily. I can't do it for you as I'm working with just a phone and it would be too aggravating and time-consuming to do it.

I can see why you need help. I Googled it about 25 different ways looking for info and came up with zero. The only website that might have an answer wanted $25US just to try to find out. Seems like there must be a stereo nut out there somewhere who could help.

Anything with 入 is an input jack. Anything with 出 is an output jack. The rest can easily enough be figured out by trial and error.

Figure 1-2-3 are gear that play only and do not record ,one side is left and one side is right. One of them would be a turntable which would have a ground wire that connects above #1. One of the 3 would be a cd player. I can't think of anything else that just is 2 plugs for play only so maybe the 3rd is for an extra cd player or turntable.
4+5 and 6 would be items that record and play , like a cassette deck or reel to reel. You would have left &right in and left &right out so it could record and play.
7 has left right for sound and yellow for video so it is probably where a VHS tape deck would go so it can play and record.
8 has left and right sound and video but only to play , not record. It might be for the old style laser disk movie player.
10 & 11 might be video in or out to a TV monitor.
Some of the connections are for other Panasonic equipment to plug into the amp so you can control them with the remote control that runs the amp.
22 would be where you plug a piece of equipment in that you want to come on when you turn the amp on or a piece of equipment you want to turn on and off with the amps remote control.
I bet if you took it to a good high end electronics dealer an old timer there could look at it and tell you what each item is. It may be just knowing Japanese is not enough to translate it here on the forum because it takes a electronics expert to understand the meanings. That model sells for about $65US and you might be able to trade it for another model if you can't figure it out eventually .

It's not too technical. It's just a hell of a lot.

I'd do it, but I'd have to keep clicking in and out, make a list on paper, type it into a post. Too much bother. And this is something that trial and error and a little self-effort can solve anyway.

Did you read this?.

Your request misses out on at least three of those. That doesn't mean that nobody will do it, necessarily. I can't do it for you as I'm working with just a phone and it would be too aggravating and time-consuming to do it.
Deer Mike Cash ,I didn't know the rule ,but I understand, tnx for announce. You know , that's the first time I tired to do something like this :) anyway thank you so much for your attention dude

And you're really, really, really going to need some contact cleaner!
yea ,you right :)) It's really necessary.Tnx

Figure 1-2-3 are gear that play only and do not record ,one side is left and one side is right. One of them would be a turntable which would have a ground wire that connects above #1. One of the 3 would be a cd player. I can't think of anything else that just is 2 plugs for play only so maybe the 3rd is for an extra cd player or turntable.
Dear Frank,I really appreciate to you and your time that you spent for me.many thanks for you help dude.Thank you so much. :)
It's not too technical. It's just a hell of a lot.
I'd do it, but I'd have to keep clicking in and out, make a list on paper, type it into a post. Too much bother. And this is something that trial and error and a little self-effort can solve anyway.
Dear Mike,Thank you again,you are right, It's hard and Time-consuming process that I am really sorry for it.But you Know it's a bit important for me to know them.any way tnx a lot.

Dears, Thanks a lot for your attention and helping me, I know its time-consuming process and hard,But I appreciate alot. If it possible give me another help and just translate numbers 16-17-18-19-20-27-28-29. These parts are more important for me, you know I am seeking for some thing like Pre-Amp Output or something like Sub-woofer out, that I guess related to these parts. Beforehand I thanks to all you kind duds.

1 is 'player' I imagine record player?
2 is DAT of course, though it looks like audio output
3 is tuner
4 is tape (output)
5 is tape (input)
6 is EQ
7 is video
8 has tape over what it says...
9 says audio (I'm guessing, since it's the kanji for sound plus the kanji for voice and that would make sense)
10 says BS input
11 says monitor output
12 I assume says video since they're all video inputs and one output
13 says controller
14 I can't figure out or I'm misreading it... sonkuro?
15 tape controller input
16 digital sound inputs
17 BS and DAT
18 optical CD input
19 is too blurry but even if not it's probably out of my ability. It speaks about 20, though, which is your surround speaker.
21 I just can't grasp the kanji at the top though they feel familiar... The bottom says tape
22 is a power outlet, I didn't bother trying to read anything on it... It's a power outlet, after all.
23 is both too blurry and out of my ability range, I imagine.
24 is telling you not to do something, I think, but I have no idea what.
25 tuner (controller)
26 player (controller)
27 supauha... No idea what it means.
28 and 29 are surround
30 system controller
31 beat
32 kyasoseru... No idea.

The rest have some familiar kanji but I don't know the meanings of everything put together.

Keep in mind, this is probably all wrong, I am terrible at Japanese and trusting my translation is an extremely poor idea. I mostly did this for my own practice attempt.

1 player
2 DAT recording in
3 tuner in
4 tape 1 recording out
5 tape 1 play in
6 equalizer in/out
7 video or tape 2
8 video disc or auxiliary
9 audio
10 broadcast satellite in
11 monitor out
12 video
13 control
14 synchro (to CD)
15 control (to tape 1)
16 digital audio in
17 coaxial cable (broadcast satellite/DAT)
18 Optical CD
19 jack for surround speakers only
20 surround speakers 8-16 ohms
21 power (tape 1)
22 power (max 100W)
23 power only for audio equipment
24 don't remove screws
25 to tuner
26 to player
27 super woofer
28/29 don't use other than for surround speakers (over 8ohms)
30 system control
31/32 beat cancel
33 video record
34 video play
35 CD/LD video in
36 video
37 AV auxiliary video in

Would you mind terribly writing out the hiragana for 33, 34, and 36 so I can work on them, Mike?

No problem:

録画 ろくが
再生 さいせい
映像 えいぞう

All elementary school kanji, by the way. Stated purely for trivia value.

Thank you very much!

I haven't quite graduated to elementary school yet. I only know parts of each one. 像 from my ハチ book, 映 because it's part of 映画、and 生 from 先生。

1 is 'player' I imagine record player?
2 is DAT of course, though it looks like audio output
3 is tuner
The rest have some familiar kanji but I don't know the meanings of everything put together.
Keep in mind, this is probably all wrong, I am terrible at Japanese and trusting my translation is an extremely poor idea. I mostly did this for my own practice attempt.
1 player
2 DAT recording in
3 tuner in
37 AV auxiliary video in
Dear Mike Cash and WonkoTheSane, Thank You so much for your attempt, I made trouble for you and I know it. I really appreciate to you and your time that you spent for me.Your translates is really valuable for me,Many thanks to you and I don't forget your kindness.

Back
Top Bottom