What's new

Travel Accommodation April 2017

BBI

Registered
5 Dec 2016
I am in Tokyo for 3 nites from 1st April 2017. Looking for a stay. Prefer around JR Line or main subway.
Whilst there will be looking to assess option for real estate renovating of apartments.

I am in Tokyo for 3 nites from 1st April 2017. Looking for a stay. Prefer around JR Line or main subway.
Whilst there will be looking to assess option for real estate renovating of apartments.

Are you asking for help with hotel reservations? Or are you asking for someone to put you up in their home for nothing?

No. Am looking for a AirBNB maybe. Not a free stay. Hotel ok but I can see choices on line anyway.

The airbnb site seems to be functioning as it has in the past. I'm counting on renting via that over in Kanagawa next summer--daughter is expecting and I've checked on places with decent kitchens (I like to cook, will be one of my ways to help out) which also might have discounts on longer stays, and parking. Another daughter and my wife will be in and out, too.

Just because the website functions does not mean it is legal. Mr Cash is right - get a properly licensed property to stay at.

In many places around the world AirBNB rentals are illegal, not just Japan. For reference 72% of the listings in New York are not legal either.

Back
Top Bottom