What's new

A little message I plan to send to Nintendo I'd like translated

Hotshot40

Registered
28 Jan 2015
Well, this topic concerns a message I plan to send to Nintendo. I am a fan of the Nintendo video game series called "Super Smash Brothers", and I am planning on writing a message to Nintendo, specifically the main guy behind Smash Bros, Masahiro Sakurai, about adding a certain character as DLC. Now, I know Sakurai may not read my message at all, but still, I want to send him this message anyway, even if it has to be sent to Nintendo of America and not directly to Sakurai. Anyway, I need these three parts of my translated into Japanese if you don't mind helping me out. Here they are:

1. Hello, Mr. Sakurai. I want to let you know something in regards to DLC. On behalf of my fellow Wolf fans, I would like to say to you that there are very, many people who want to see Wolf from Star Fox be in the latest Super Smash Brothers game for the Wii U and 3DS. I have heard that you have said that you are not working on DLC other than Mewtwo, but myself and my fellow Wolf fans would really appreacite it if you were to include Wolf as a playable character in Smash. To show our support for Wolf being DLC for Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS, here is a list of people who want to see you include Wolf as a playable character in Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS. I hope you do not mind the list being mostly in Romaji, though I think the number of people on the list counts more.

2. Wolf's supporters. WOLF FOR DLC

3. As you can see, there are quite a number of fans would would like for you to include Wolf as playable DLC in the game one thousand and ninety one people to be exact. If you get this message, I hope this message will persuade you to work on Wolf DLC if you have not started working on such a thing as of yet. We would appreciate it if you are willing to listen to us and make the Wolf DLC. Thank you for your time.

I do have a list, but it is too large to translate, and I will find another way to translate it. Anyway, any help translating this would be appreciated. Thanks.

How about to send it in English? I'm pretty sure there are people who can read English in Nintendo.

If I'm not mistaken, Sakurai is not an employee of Nintendo. He has his own company in Tokyo.

Why not start a petition to show just how much support this idea has. A random fan letter assuring me there's a lot of fans out there who want this probably won't inspire all the work necessary to make this happen.

Also, why insist on translating this to Japanese, especially if you don't speak it?

The chances of anybody senior at Nintendo (or a software development company producing games for Nintendo) actually reading and taking seriously this type of letter from a random fan (plus 1000 or 10000 signatures off the internet) are so low you might as well have it translated into Klingon.

Back
Top Bottom