What's new

5 Years Citizenship Residency Requirements Without Taxes

I am asking here because this is what?

A Japan Practical Forum where one can ask information about all things Japanese practical matters like "work".

Your question has absolutely nothing to do with work, people who work get paid. They don't just get reimbursed expenses.

These questions are not only for myself but for anyone who wish to set up companies of any type in Japan.

No they are not. I own a company in Japan and these questions do not pertain in the slightest to me or my company, ergo they are not for 'anyone who wishes to set up companies of any type in Japan.'

They are, in fact, questions pertaining only to the tiniest minority of people who have picked one of the most complicated ways of gaming the system imaginable. That tiniest minority may, in fact, include only you.

If no one can advise me without wanting to be paid a fee, then they can just lurk around without contributing nothing at all.

Just Look And Try To Analyze Without Actually Understanding An Ounce Of What D.EVILGOD Is Writing And Gaping At My Words With Open-Mouthed Amazements.

Aren't you the person who needed help figuring out how to use capitalization in your username?

Got it. Amazed.

You just use vulgarities in a public forum. Aren't you afraid of getting banned?

Not in the slightest.

Yes I am the most good-looking Asian Actor who dare to put my face forwards.

Anyong!

Ok, then? Glad that's cleared up, it was a burning question for me, after all...

Now that you've wandered off into crazy town I'll just go ahead and block you. Good luck and have fun.

Am I the only one on the thread who has actually began the naturalization process?

Immigration has ZERO to do with the process. This is strictly a MoJ matter. It is laughable that someone who claims to have done "a fair bit of research" and to already be consulting immigration attorneys doesn't know that. Slightly less laughable than a guy who has just got here on a tourist visa claiming to already be seriously looking at Japanese citizenship, but still giggle-worthy. Still, you have to give him some credit... every single time I can recall the forum getting inquiries from people wanting Japanese citizenship it was from people who had never even been here and who weren't eligible for any kind of a visa anyway.

Becoming legally Japanese

I am on a visa-free entry right now which i will convert into a long-term visa soon.

The money which I am transferring into my japanese bank accounts are not Income which I have earned.

It is also not income which my company has earned.

It is a capital injection of cash into my representative office's Japanese bank accounts in Japan which are under my own personal names.

Why would the Japanese Tax Authorities consider capital injection of cash into representative offices or branch offices of Foreign Companies to be income?

Why would I be taxed on injecting cash capital into my representative office of my Foreign Country "C" PLC?
As I clearly stated, and as you will now know from having had me teach you, and in addition to the documentation which I provided for you, as a tourist you are not subject to any income tax in Japan. Why you are trying to start an argument over this is slightly interesting, but irrelevant to your situation.

Once you become a resident in Japan, you are subject to tax and national health/pension obligations. Learn this well, finance major. At this point you are merely a tourist, and the NTA doesn't care what you call this money, or how it came into your possession.

If you are a resident here and you have income remitted to you from overseas, it doesn't matter if it is earned or unearned income. Again and again, I refer you to the Tax Guide.

Should you become a resident in Japan and expect to use your rep office as a slush fund in order to minimize or eliminate your income taxes, you should probably reacquaint yourself with IFRS.

I call your PLC a shell company because that is precisely what it is.

Back
Top Bottom