What's new

窶堋ア窶堙俄?堋ソ窶堙ュツ!

Adam M

Registered
25 Jul 2014
Hello, my name is Adam. I'm extremely interested in Japan, from its culture, history, religion and pop culture. It's just all very fascinating to me.

Right now, I'm learning Japanese. It's been very fun and I've made quite a few Japanese friends, but now it's starting to become difficult. Mainly with reading it.

Anyway, I'm terrible at introductions so I'll just stop rambling here.

I have one question though: can I get my username changed on here? I accidentally registered with Facebook and I don't feel quite comfortable with my name as my username.

[EDIT]: It seems my keyboard wasn't favouring me this morning and misspelled the title of this thread which should be:
こんにちわ!And if a mod could fix it, it would save my dignity.

I can't seem to do it by myself, but have sent up a batsignal to the higher powers. Are you okay with just being "Adam" or something like that?

Technically it should be こんにちは! Don't worry, it's a common mistake when using an IME. The best thing to do is to get into the habit of writing nn or n' when you mean ん.

Welcome Adam !

I did a temp change to "Adam M" . Let us know what you would like to use for a more permanent user name.

Uncle Frank

窶杞窶樞?樞?樞ぎ 窶柮窶楪 窶柎窶樞?ヲ窶栲窶柝窶栩窶樞?樞?柆 窶桎窶柝窶榿停?樞?ー窶柧窶樞? 窶樞?。窶樞ぎ窶樞?。窶桍窶樞ぎ窶柮?

You will be more likely to get a response if you post in English or Japanese.

The situation in Ukraine is complicated. I don't know what to say.
Blaming Russia as ツ'Flat Fact' | Consortiumnews

(By the way, you really should start a new thread rather than take over someone else's!)

Back
Top Bottom