What's new

かえる or かいる ? which one of them?

betterworld

後輩
27 Jun 2015
I've been playing an online game in a Japanese neighborhood. And someone said that "何かいるものありませんか " in return for something which someone gave to her. I actually understood that she said "Isn't there something I can give to you in exchange?" But I had never heard this word (かいる) before. Isn't it supposed to be かえる? I'm really confused. Is かいる a common word? Could someone explain this? I couldn't find it in the dictionary?

Little word delimiting error: It's not 何-かいる but 何か-いる (要る). "Isn't there some object you need?"

I also played an online game on a Japanese server for a while, but I kept having to tab out to look stuff up in the dictionary. Awkward if it happens when people ask you something in the chat :D

Little word delimiting error: It's not 何-かいる but 何か-いる (要る). "Isn't there some object you need?"

I also played an online game on a Japanese server for a while, but I kept having to tab out to look stuff up in the dictionary. Awkward if it happens when people ask you something in the chat :D
:) :D I've been making some mistakes since I started playing the game but there are really nice people in the neighborhood. They don't say anything. Actually there is no Japanese course in the city I live. So I've been studying alone for a while. But it's good as long as I want to learn, it doesn't matter. :D

Back
Top Bottom